Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG its all unravelling! At least Denises hair wont get as matted when she loses it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
well that was predictable, getting Sharon and Phil back together - but is that someone standing there?
IMG_9319.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It made me laugh that they were covering Karen's weight loss the way they usually cover up a pregnancy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Much better episode tonight

Glad Sharon has told Phil at long last. I have a feeling that Dean might get off at the trial because the evidence against him is very weak and basically just revolves around Linda's evidence.

I don't know how Stevie thinks he going to deal with the catfishing blackmailer!

🤣🤣 catnipped
meme-of-a-cat-that-may-have-taken-too-much-catnip.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I usually cannot bear Karen but I found myself feeling sorry for her last night..

Reactions: 7
YES YES YES my fave couple are back together. Let's get phfilthy! Phil can get Callum to lay off now, the wee jobsworth. That bloody pastor, how Yolande can keep her cool about him. Chelsea is getting suspicious. Stevie was the best tonight, I'll sort this catnipping out :ROFLMAO: I mean even if Will does give them £300 they will just ask him for more...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
YES YES YES my fave couple are back together. Let's get phfilthy! Phil can get Callum to lay off now, the wee jobsworth. That bloody pastor, how Yolande can keep her cool about him. Chelsea is getting suspicious. Stevie was the best tonight, I'll sort this catnipping out :ROFLMAO: I mean even if Will does give them £300 they will just ask him for more...
I’m so into this, they are meant to be together! I was so annoyed when they nearly got there before

Reactions: 3
When Phil said to Sharon, why didn't you come to me at the time. Phil, we were all asking the same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Philph is even more glad Sharon hated Keanu towards the end and had *something* to do with him being killed.
Clear path now to being together ❤‍🩹

Maybe someone could edit this pic for us 😜
---

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cat nipping business 😂😂🤣!
We’ve all said all along they should have got Phil involved, reckon the writers look in here from time to time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yolande has the saddest sad face ever.
I know we shouldn't body shame yadda yadda but how do Sharon's legs hold her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.