Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnny was looking mighty fine last night. Callum is bound to shag him isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve only just watched last nights but Junior has decided to leave Dubai where he can see his son every week and has his business, to move to grey old Walford and no-one is questioning why?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve only just watched last nights but Junior has decided to leave Dubai where he can see his son every week and has his business, to move to grey old Walford and no-one is questioning why?
😄 It makes no sense. You can only live in Dubai if you've got a job there so why has Monique gone back on her own?
Junior is looking more shady by the day😄

Reactions: 7
Yep, Junior could return to Dubai where he has built up a life and business. He could see his son regularly and try to build bridges with Monique.
Instead he’s going to hang around Walford, get a flat by the chippy, and make moves on his sisters mum. Yuck :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Reiss and Sonia can bugger off into nowhere, I'm so sick of Sonia playing the saint when she's willing to steal of a ill woman. Are there no morals in Walford?? Even Kathy pissed me off encouraging her, Reiss isnt what he seems. Im still confused why they are so desperate for a baby when they hardly know each other and hes still married. So sick of them this week. Putting Linda in the shower 😂 she's going to blab.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember the last thing I watched on Channel 5 since I stopped watching Home and Away 😂
Me either tbh. I haven’t watched anything since they got rid of Neighbours.
I used to watch all their stuff about people on benefits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep, Junior could return to Dubai where he has built up a life and business. He could see his son regularly and try to build bridges with Monique.
Instead he’s going to hang around Walford, get a flat by the chippy, and make moves on his sisters mum. Yuck :sick:
I thought he was going to make a move on Ian last night!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me either tbh. I haven’t watched anything since they got rid of Neighbours.
I used to watch all their stuff about people on benefits 😂
Neighbours is my favourite thing on Amazon. Stopped watching it for years but been watching again since the relaunch.
---
All while wearing that cum stained suit.
---
I thought he was going to make a move on Ian last night!!!
Would anyone really be surprised at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight episode was more of the same. The most shocking part for me was St Sonia being cool about them taking stunning Debbie's money, but then again she helped herself to Dot's money and stole money from a charity to get a gastric band so perhaps we shouldn't be surprised 🙄
What? Really? when was the gastric band storyline? I have a huge chunk of my life when I stopped watching EE.

Reactions: 4
What? Really? when was the gastric band storyline? I have a huge chunk of my life when I stopped watching EE.
It was quite a while back when Sonia was still overweight. All I remember is that she was collecting for a charity and managed to take some of the funds.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
@StephenTJackson what’s your opinion on this ? 😂😂
Well, to be fair, they have both shagged Ben (even if Johnny was with a different face) and Ben was definitely a power bottom. So I think Johnny definitely a top, but Callum more likely vers in my opinion and would definitely take it from Johnny. Especially this Johnny who has more confidence about him to be an assured duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.