Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? Really? when was the gastric band storyline? I have a huge chunk of my life when I stopped watching EE.
Me too and its honestly my biggest regret in life. Never mind arsing about and only getting one O level and my dubious choice in men, the missing EE years trump all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reise was menacing at the end of tonight, mouthy Bianca kept her trap shut for once.
---
Ian and his frozen chips :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tonight's was so boring.

Again just all the Reiss, Bianca and Sonia tit. Bianca pissing off at the end, not surprised after her outburst. Does she not still have a home in MK? Was nice to see Biancas vulnerable side when she opened up to Kat but we wont hear about that again probably. Albie was cute tonight and the highlight was Patrick and Yolande returning.

Reactions: 3
Tonight's was so boring.

Again just all the Reiss, Bianca and Sonia tit. Bianca pissing off at the end, not surprised after her outburst. Does she not still have a home in MK? Was nice to see Biancas vulnerable side when she opened up to Kat but we wont hear about that again probably. Albie was cute tonight and the highlight was Patrick and Yolande returning.
It sounds like Bianca might have lost her flat in MK. I felt sad for her tonight and I'm glad everyone knows what Reiss has been up to now.

It was good to see Yolande and Patrick back. I had a strong suspicion that Levi wouldn't be able to do anything about the creepy Pastor. Yolande should go to the police or contact his boss directly.

Albie was a 🌟 tonight.

Reactions: 5
Can’t lie Sonia deserved to be outed like that🤷🏽‍♀️ Happily using money from ya fellas comatose wife whilst barely working and living in a £1M house that you inherited is proper scruffy behaviour in my opinion.. Piss off now Son x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can’t lie Sonia deserved to be outed like that🤷🏽‍♀️ Happily using money from ya fellas comatose wife whilst barely working and living in a £1M house that you inherited is proper scruffy behaviour in my opinion.. Piss off now Son x
This is what I don’t get. She’s sitting in a mortgage free house worth over £1mil. If she’s that desperate for the ivf just mortgage for £100k. She’d even have spare change to do the tit hole up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is what I don’t get. She’s sitting in a mortgage free house worth over £1mil. If she’s that desperate for the ivf just mortgage for £100k. She’d even have spare change to do the tit hole up
Yeah, that kitchen needs ripping out desperately.

Only one of two good things Ian ever did was ripping out that awful old kitchen from Pauline's house when he inherited.

Reactions: 9
Can someone give me the details about stunning Deb and why she’s in a coma? I wasn’t watching when her and Reiss were introduced

Reactions: 2
Can someone give me the details about stunning Deb and why she’s in a coma? I wasn’t watching when her and Reiss were introduced
Reiss was introduced at Dots funeral and him and Sonia got a bond over their mutual weirdness and their instruments. He was hiding something (phoning hospital asking how someone was) we find out that he is married. He says she's been in a coma since falling ill in the bath and then Sonia found out but was absolutely fine (for some reason) so they continued on. It's all so strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Reiss was introduced at Dots funeral and him and Sonia got a bond over their mutual weirdness and their instruments. He was hiding something (phoning hospital asking how someone was) we find out that he is married. He says she's been in a coma since falling ill in the bath and then Sonia found out but was absolutely fine (for some reason) so they continued on. It's all so strange.
Also, aren’t Sonia and Reece somehow related through Dot? I swear I didn’t dream that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.