Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh too much Reiss in tonight's episode 🤮 but apparently we've got Keanu's funeral to look forward to at the end of the week.

Glad Bianca is on to Reiss now 😄
Im Irish and it blows my mind how long it takes yous to bury people/funeral etc. Over here its 3 days max between the death and funeral, maybe a bit longer if a suspicious death but defo no longer than a week usually. Yous just be chillin in the freezer for 6 months, no panic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It looked like she was smiling, like an extra who is chuffed to finally be on cam haha.
Stunning Debbie’s big moment. I thought she was about to wake up.

She looks amazing for a coma patient. She looks better than some people I work with. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was getting worried for stunning Debs at one point as Reiss was squeezing the tips of her fingers and I bet the poor actress was doing everything in her power not to scream out and ruin her coma acting

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im Irish and it blows my mind how long it takes yous to bury people/funeral etc. Over here its 3 days max between the death and funeral, maybe a bit longer if a suspicious death but defo no longer than a week usually. Yous just be chillin in the freezer for 6 months, no panic 😂
Yes but Walford has its own time zone don't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We like to marinade for a while before fully crossing over to the other side x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Were we meant to think someone was looking through the cellar window? I thought it was just an artistic choice by the camera person
Its just bloody EE playing with our minds making us see things that are not there. A bit like Denise and Keannu. We'll all be in the same psychiatric ward soon with unbrushed hair in dire need of infills. I mean who would be peeking through the barrel store window? Mick Carter? Street rat Britney? Nah I think you're right its just a cocky little camera person trying to be all Scandi Noir.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Stunning Debbie looks like she is about to get a facial /just having a nap. It’s ridiculous how they have her posed. She has a lot of colour in her cheeks for someone who hasn’t moved a muscle for a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.