Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stunning Debbie looks like she is about to get a facial /just having a nap. It’s ridiculous how they have her posed. She has a lot of colour in her cheeks for someone who hasn’t moved a muscle for a few years.
Maybe she can move fine but just can’t be arsed looking at Reiss couldn’t blame her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not even in a coma I don’t think, Reiss has just put her into a permanent state of sleep with his bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Stunning she is about to get a facial /just having a nap. It’s ridiculous how they have her posed. She has a lot of colour in her cheeks for someone who hasn’t moved a muscle for a few years.
I wish they'd put me in a coma if it would make my skin glow like that. I loved how her plait was draped over her pillow. Talking of plaits I loved Biancas hair tonight. Very Malibu beach mom :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
K
Its like she has a little smile playing on her lips
We always call her Sleeping Beauty!
I’ve never seen anyone in a coma, with no tubes or medical intervention, just laying there looking like they are having a glamorous nap 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tonight episode was more of the same. The most shocking part for me was St Sonia being cool about them taking stunning Debbie's money, but then again she helped herself to Dot's money and stole money from a charity to get a gastric band so perhaps we shouldn't be surprised 🙄

Reactions: 22
I wish they'd put me in a coma if it would make my skin glow like that. I loved how her plait was draped over her pillow. Talking of plaits I loved Biancas hair tonight. Very Malibu beach mom :ROFLMAO:
It was giving Nicole Kidman in Practical Magic ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought he was going to suffocate her when he said he’d adjust her pillow. I’ve watched too many daytime channel 5 movies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought he was going to suffocate her when he said he’d adjust her pillow. I’ve watched too many daytime channel 5 movies 😂

I must admit I started thinking this when he said "now im going to have to take the rest of it". Genuinely thought he was going to kill her.

Reactions: 7
There’s something sinister about Rhys. Do we think he will do Bianca in? I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t complain if he did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve never seen anyone in a coma, with no tubes or medical intervention, just laying there looking like they are having a glamorous nap 😴
I seen the trailer for todays epsiode & Bianca calls her sleeping beauty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is just like sleeping beauty isn't she who has her hair done regularly and a glam make over.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.