Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always thought there is something more sinister to rhys. I think it will come out he caused her to end up in the coma . Calling it now 🔮

Reactions: 32
Why was Debz even with Reiss in the first place...baffled🤔😂
Sonia my sympathy for you last week has now disappeared....robbing bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is that Bianca gone now then? Seemed a really rushed and forced exit. They should have just let her leave with Shitney. I did love her line about Reiss being as vanilla as a bourbon though! 😂

Reactions: 8
Any news on when/if Shirley Carter is returning? I presumed she was going to turn up when Dean was arrested

Reactions: 4
so bored of this sonia/reiss IVF 😭 also is his wife going to just lie in that bed forever?? she's not even on any machines?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s something sinister about Rhys. Do we think he will do Bianca in? I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t complain if he did 😂
This is what I came here to say! I'm always a bit behind with EE and can never keep up with this thread (although do enjoy reading it) and I think he's going to murder Bianca!! I think he's got a really dark side. We all thought B just returned for Shitney's exit storyline...there has to be a reason she's sticking around. They're going to kill her off!

There's more to come out about him. If Stunning Debs ever wakes up I reckon she'll have a lot to say! Why is she in a coma again? Can't remember. Maybe Reiss is responsible for that too...

Reactions: 10
Can’t lie Sonia deserved to be outed like that🤷🏽‍♀️ Happily using money from ya fellas comatose wife whilst barely working and living in a £1M house that you inherited is proper scruffy behaviour in my opinion.. Piss off now Son x
Dot £1m gaff seems to be forgotten about anyone else would realise equity from it rather than stealing a comatose woman money
---
Reiss was introduced at Dots funeral and him and Sonia got a bond over their mutual weirdness and their instruments. He was hiding something (phoning hospital asking how someone was) we find out that he is married. He says she's been in a coma since falling ill in the bath and then Sonia found out but was absolutely fine (for some reason) so they continued on. It's all so strange.
Wonder if reiss is coming to come out as putting sleeping beauty in a coma, there’s got to be more to his story. Really hope dead debbie wakes up and takes back everything reiss has took from her

Reactions: 11
if sonia had a brain she would do a small remortgage and get some cash flow ORRR sell that massive house, it’ll be worth well more than 1 mill now 🤑

Reactions: 2
if sonia had a brain she would do a small remortgage and get some cash flow ORRR sell that massive house, it’ll be worth well more than 1 mill now 🤑
Why doesn't she decorate the place and bring it into the 21st Century? It's got to be the most old-fashioned house in the square.

Reactions: 9
How did Sonia get the house?
I haven't been in a coma but I did have about a 5 year break and came back to stenders at Christmas. Didn't even know dot had died. Why did she give to Sonia and not her actual family?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How did Sonia get the house?
I haven't been in a coma but I did have about a 5 year break and came back to stenders at Christmas. Didn't even know dot had died. Why did she give to Sonia and not her actual family?
I think because she was closer to Sonia then other living relative she had

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.