Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a 9 currently (it's been a stressful weekend and may not be a fag...) but usually a 8

Ugh too much Reiss in tonight's episode 🤮 but apparently we've got Keanu's funeral to look forward to at the end of the week.

Glad Bianca is on to Reiss now 😄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
apparently we've got Keanu's funeral
Omg i completely forget he hasn’t been buried yet, I think Bernie has forgot as well. With the way she is walking around over his first grave 😂.
---
Jesus Christ today’s episode is a drag, I think I would prefer if Sonia was actually pregnant 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg i completely forget he hasn’t been buried yet, I think Bernie has forgot as well. With the way she is walking around over his first grave 😂.
---
Jesus Christ today’s episode was a drag, I think I would prefer if Sonia was actually pregnant 😂.
Yeah it was a bit dull. I'm glad Sonia isn't pregnant. I don't like her much but even she doesn't deserve to be shackled to Reiss for life 😄

Wake up stunning Debs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it was a bit dull. I'm glad Sonia isn't pregnant. I don't like her much but even she doesn't deserve to be shackled to Reiss for life 😄

Wake up stunning Debs!
Ok I’ve just finished todays and the doof doof was good!

Reactions: 2
Please please let this Sonia and Reiss storyline come to an end that involves both of them leaving the square.

I can’t bring myself to feel an ounce of sympathy for a character who shacked up with someone she barely knew, who then lied to her so early in, then discovered his stunning wife in a coma and decided having a baby with him was a good idea.

I don’t care about Sonia or anything related to her. Wish the writers would just give us a break from her being ever present in every storyline.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Reiss was so annoying, like Kat wouldn't have checked she paid him or not and why is he trying to sell a tit car that would get him £500. Junior also featured too much tonight, he needs slapping down ASAP. Elaine saying "sort it" about Linda, why are you letting her get that drunk? Felt quite rude. I'm loving that Kim is back! Stunning Debs needs to wake up now and sort Reiss out. Waking up to find her life savings gone on someone else.

Reactions: 12
I’m starting to get bored with the Sonia and the Ivf storyline
I’m also getting fed up with Linda being drunk every five minute
And Elaine acting like she cares when all she cares about is George and his daughters

Reactions: 15
How many repeat scenes do we have to watch of Linda getting drunk. It’s going on since January and is so boring.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.