Eastenders #33 Ding-Dong Whitney’s Finally Gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grant is about to appear again in the classic episodes. It’s about time he came back to the current ones!!
He has "gone up" in the world with his documentaries, probably going back to the Queen Vic would be a bit of a come down for him, he's done better for himself than Steve McFadden.

Reactions: 1
He has "gone up" in the world with his documentaries, probably going back to the Queen Vic would be a bit of a come down for him, he's done better for himself than Steve McFadden.
He’s been doing documentaries for a long time though and still happy to come back

Reactions: 1
So Kathy is overjoyed to get the cafe back?

She can stand at the counter and reminisce about dragging dead Keanu across the room.
She can clean the floor above where they buried his body.
She can turn to look at his sister a hundred times a day.

She didn’t even have to think about taking it back over, and seems completely unbothered by any of the above. She just looks like a heartless cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

She can stand at the counter and reminisce about dragging dead Keanu across the room.

She didn’t even have to think about taking it back over, and seems completely unbothered by any of the above. She just looks like a heartless cow.
Just bad writing I think

Reactions: 12
When people on here tell us not to be ridiculous or stop with the philthy chat 😂
The rest of us:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I know! And how can Bernie just act like nothing happened when she walked on her brothers corpse for months! I’d need therapy and wouldn’t ever set foot in there again!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
its laughable how the whole keanu buried under the floor situation has been forgotten 😂
---
Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 22.08.57.png

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A strong 9
There is a butchers by me called pat butcher 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.