Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an episode, I thought it was brilliantly done, practically screaming at the TV no Patrick don’t be that man but I think it probably does reflect their generation and adds an interesting perspective, he redeemed himself in the end happy to say. Both of their acting was amazing, totally believable. I really hope after having to watch Dean swan about the square for months we at least see justice done with the creepy pastor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tonight’s episode was brilliant, EE do these two hander episodes so well when the characters are ones that people generally care about, and storylines that feel natural and not like an issue of the week (cough anything Whitney related cough)

True chemistry between Patrick and Yolande, both actors did a superb job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fabulous acting and a strong message, had me crying and laughing with them both!

Reactions: 7
Great a Whitney week. Hopefully this will mean she’ll be buggering off soon. My prediction is that she’ll marry Zach and give birth soon after, muttering the old EastEnders curse “I’ve never been so happy! I love our little family!” And then Lauren will barge in and confess she slept with Zach. And it’ll turn out her newborn has extremely rare Exploding Baby Syndrome, so when she tries to leave the square in a cab, it blows up and kills them all. Cue Julia’s Theme.

*Please don’t joke about Exploding Baby Syndrome. It affects over one baby every year worldwide. EastEnders are raising awareness.
Please make this happen 🙏🏾😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Levi seems a sweet soul, at least he's reported to his superiors and pastor Clayton will get to duck. Cindy better stop George! Or tell someone. Looking forward to Junior arriving soon. Apparently he sleeps with Bianca 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tonight's ep: is Phil George's guardian angel or something? He's always around right when George needs help but no one else has spotted

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope the younger actors have been paying attention these past few weeks and watched the experienced actors giving them lessons in real acting. We had George and his parents, now there's Patrick and Yolande and Billy's father. All demonstrating how to give their characters depth and real feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope the younger actors have been paying attention these past few weeks and watched the experienced actors giving them lessons in real acting. We had George and his parents, now there's Patrick and Yolande and Billy's father. All demonstrating how to give their characters depth and real feelings.
This. It's been a masterclass in terms of watching some old school acting prowess. A lot of the younger actors just seem to phone it in, or they're pretty much playing themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm quite enjoying Bianca's return as she's just as clueless and mouthy as ever. Loved her remark about 'Nugget ' today 😁

Am confused about Bernie being in the cafe supervising Bianca. I thought she couldn’t go in there because of her dead brother and related trauma working there 🤔 but no.... she's OK as long as she's telling Bianca what to do 😄

Reactions: 13
Loved last night’s episode with Patrick and Yolande, the emotions felt real and the ending was heartwarming 🥰

I hope anyone who has been through this at any age, finds a person with empathy to talk to, and not suffer in silence. It’s not too late to speak up and get counselling and support. I have PTSD diagnosed last year from something 25 years ago, but I still accept I have triggers and emotions and moments that I let pass, everyone has their challenges and coping strategies.

The best part yesterday was Yolande throwing the glass, and Patrick trying to cheer her up after 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm quite enjoying Bianca's return as she's just as clueless and mouthy as ever. Loved her remark about 'Nugget ' today 😁

Am confused about Bernie being in the cafe supervising Bianca. I thought she couldn’t go in there because of her dead brother and related trauma working there 🤔 but no.... she's OK as long as she's telling Bianca what to do 😄
If I was Bernie I wouldn't be able to go near the place let alone work there!
---
Levi seems a sweet soul, at least he's reported to his superiors and pastor Clayton will get to duck. Cindy better stop George! Or tell someone. Looking forward to Junior arriving soon. Apparently he sleeps with Bianca 🙄
So he has brain damage as well then!
---
So he has brain damage as well then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bianca looks like she did when she was screeching Rickyyyy across the square 20 years ago. A little older but even the puffa jacket and ponytail

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tonight's ep: is Phil George's guardian angel or something? He's always around right when George needs help but no one else has spotted
Phil seems to just be some sort of supporting actor to the Mitchell’s as well these days. Always in the back ground with a few lines haha.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.