Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LouBug19

VIP Member
I know she doesn't want to report it to the police but I hope she at least reports it to the church so he's suspended and investigated. Hopefully all the other victim statements will be looked at. Tonight's ep was hard to watch in places, I did like how they showed Patrick moving from being upset to anger but it was a bit triggering when he said that she encouraged him in a way. Very good performances from both actors and i liked the end credits.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
They have made Whitney unbearable. Selfish, self pitying, moaning and miserable. She’s having the baby she’s always wanted but she’s prioritising a kid she barely knows. It’s pathetic.
I'm team Zack all the way, she is acting such a twat!
He told her months ago he never wanted to foster in the first place!!
I hope she goes asap!

Reactions: 21

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
What annoyed me in todays episode was that Sonia couldn’t go because she was working and it was short notice, but the wedding was booked a couple weeks ago so surely she would have already booked the day off or swapped shifts
I bet she was jealous of Whitney getting married before her and Reiss and decided to avoid the wedding. It makes sense considering she had a face like a slapped arse when she found out Whitney was pregnant 🤭
---
The fight at the start had me rolling because of how stupid it looks 🤣.

All 3 of Whitney's wedding dresses screamed 'chavtastic' to me lmao.

Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with cheating. However, with the way Whitney was treating Zack when Britney came on the scene, I'm not surprised he had a fumble with Lauren. Especially when she said she'd always choose Britney over him! And in true Whitney fashion, today when Zack brought up how she kept pushing him away, she didn't want to hear it nor take responsibility 🙄.

Don't get me started on how stupid she looked staring into the distance when they were talking at the end...
---
In true EE fashion, I reckon she has morning sickness rather than a bug. Baby Branning here we come!

Last edited:
  • Haha

abelleza

Chatty Member
Really like Billy’s dad, hope he sticks around. It’s nice to have another east end geeza type character again.
So glad the fake pregnancy storyline is over.

Don’t feel one bit sorry for Whit, she treated Zach like shit for so long. Cheating is never okay but in this case it’s understandable.

• Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Didn't Jamie marry Kym Marsh IRL lol
Poor dude, yes she was the one who persuaded him to leave Eastenders because she was of the view he could do bigger things. He ended up as her glorified nanny while she was off working and making a name for herself. It killed his career for a few years, but it resurrected after he left her!

• Wow

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I hope the younger actors have been paying attention these past few weeks and watched the experienced actors giving them lessons in real acting. We had George and his parents, now there's Patrick and Yolande and Billy's father. All demonstrating how to give their characters depth and real feelings.
This. It's been a masterclass in terms of watching some old school acting prowess. A lot of the younger actors just seem to phone it in, or they're pretty much playing themselves.

• Heart

onlooker101

Nugget is a rat isn’t he!

Can’t we let Amy have some happiness, maybe she could date Will Mitchel he seems nice and they seem to be remembering he exists a bit more lately

Actually scrap that they must be related! Both Mitchell’s aren’t they!

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
Would it kill Jay to be a little less trusting? Lexi isn't the kind of child to lie like this either.

AL10

VIP Member
I can’t believe how many people on social media I’ve seen say it’s fine for Whitney to take the baby because Zack cheated wtf is wrong with people😂 you don’t take a child away from their father just because the parents relationship breaks down!

So annoyed they made Zack cheat so Whitney gets the high ground and do what she wants, good riddance to Whitney and Britney ✌🏻

Cady1954

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Junior. As a previous poster sad the way he was looking down his nose all the time irritated the shit out of me. Also was Bianca supposed to be sporty spice or was she just playing herself in a neon leopard print nylon tracksuit? Yes the Knight family can fuck off now they have taken up far too much of my time. We need Nishman back to stir up the shit and put Denise back in the psych ward.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Tanley

VIP Member
I love George but I’m a bit overloaded with Knight stories now. I don’t think there was any reason to bring Junior in, let alone a secret grandchild. That kitchen table is going to be pretty crowded!
Also, what’s with the throwaway comment that Theo is doing ten years? Is that it then, story over? What a waste after all that build up.

George01

Chatty Member
So it looks as if Nadine's 5 minute scam is over and was just a plot device to get everyone to accept Billy's old man.
Glad that happened to be fair cos that story was draining and its only been going on about 2 epsiodes hahaha.
Also Billy is doing my head in now, acting like he's a saint aswell 🙄

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Bianca continues to be the most entertaining on the show today 😄

I'm liking George Junior so far but can't understand why he'd have a hook up with Bianca 😄 seemed a little unlikely to me.

Denzel can't get it up 😢 I guess the poor boy is traumatised after his mum disappeared to go partying 🥳 his dad left to be a kids entertainer on a boat full of weirdos and his surrogate grandparents have also buggered off on holiday too. Either that or its the steroids that have made no difference to his physique !
Amy love.... the last thing he'd be looking at are your scars 😉

Bianca calling Reiss "the ghost of Christmas past" 🤣 🤣

• Haha