Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually like episodes like that with only 2 characters in it, but that was a brilliant episode. I still hope that EE aren’t going to leave it there & nothing happens to the creepy pastor, he needs to get called out!!

Reactions: 23
I don’t usually like episodes like that with only 2 characters in it, but that was a brilliant episode. I still hope that EE aren’t going to leave it there & nothing happens to the creepy pastor, he needs to get called out!!
I’m the same. Never been a fan of the 2 person episodes, but today’s was phenomenal.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ahhh tonight's episode, I skipped over the episode where it happened cos it just wasn't for me but decided to give this one a go. So emotional but so good!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tonight’s episode is so good had me in tears and was a little triggering but they both did a fantastic job. I love Patrick he’s a legend , I recon Denzil will sort out the creepy pastor but it would be good to show reporting it and the whole process and we see the other women come forward there must be a reason they showed all those other women

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know she doesn't want to report it to the police but I hope she at least reports it to the church so he's suspended and investigated. Hopefully all the other victim statements will be looked at. Tonight's ep was hard to watch in places, I did like how they showed Patrick moving from being upset to anger but it was a bit triggering when he said that she encouraged him in a way. Very good performances from both actors and i liked the end credits.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's been repeated mention of the phone being hooked up to the Bluetooth speaker, I suspect that will be how Denzel gets wind of it and goes for the creepy pastor in a roid rage. They're doing really well with this storyline, my only gripe is that they should have got a better actor to play the pastor rather than getting someone straight from Panto Villain Central Casting.

Reactions: 18
Whitney's waters break next week.
Great a Whitney week. Hopefully this will mean she’ll be buggering off soon. My prediction is that she’ll marry Zach and give birth soon after, muttering the old EastEnders curse “I’ve never been so happy! I love our little family!” And then Lauren will barge in and confess she slept with Zach. And it’ll turn out her newborn has extremely rare Exploding Baby Syndrome, so when she tries to leave the square in a cab, it blows up and kills them all. Cue Julia’s Theme.

*Please don’t joke about Exploding Baby Syndrome. It affects over one baby every year worldwide. EastEnders are raising awareness.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Great a Whitney week. Hopefully this will mean she’ll be buggering off soon. My prediction is that she’ll marry Zach and give birth soon after, muttering the old EastEnders curse “I’ve never been so happy! I love our little family!” And then Lauren will barge in and confess she slept with Zach. And it’ll turn out her newborn has extremely rare Exploding Baby Syndrome, so when she tries to leave the square in a cab, it blows up and kills them all. Cue Julia’s Theme.

*Please don’t joke about Exploding Baby Syndrome. It affects over one baby every year worldwide. EastEnders are raising awareness.
The last bit made me think of Friends and Chandler telling Ross that blimps kill 1 American each year 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Haha….don't give the writers any more ridiculous ideas. That did make me laugh though. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've seen Whitneys trailer 100 times today and I'm absolutely sick of it, I do think the door will be left open cause it's plausible she will leave with Bianca after finding out that zack slept with lauren. I hope next week are her last big scenes.

Reactions: 8
That was the best episode I've seen in years!
Fantastic...xxx

No interest at all in Whitney, Britney, Zack and Lauren...

Reactions: 12
I thought Patrick’s questions were fitting especially for a man of his generation, “women my age were never taught consent” is so so eye opening to attitudes from the past, not even that long ago

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I want to feel love like they do! Had a wee sob when they were at the kitchen table. I’m pregnant so think I’m blaming the hormones for how emotional I got.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t fathom how they are going to have Whitless leave with Zac’s baby and him be ok with it. Surely his character would be besotted with their baby and not just be ok with her taking it away? They should make him a weekend dad and have the sprog rock up every Friday night.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.