Eastenders #30 And tonight is the night, when Six become Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Martin: Group s*x with Priya AND Ravi
🤔🤔🤔
---
Penny getting her claws into Zack and so is Lauren? Cousins eh

Next thread title suggestion
Eastenders #31 Is Zack the next Jack?
Hello 👋

Reactions: 4
God I hope Ben runs away with Lexi she’s the most annoying little brat I’ve ever watched especially with her comment to Richie 🤮 gave me second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cba to watch today’s ep between Dean, Zack, Whitney and Britney 😴

Reactions: 1
Whitney wants to foster Britney but she can’t buy the kid a comb or hairbrush?
But then she can’t look like a fresh from Sylvia Young stage school adorable little urchin. Cor blimey guvna.

Literally can’t get over Shitney’s outfit. Or maybe we should call her Titney after that look. When I was that pregnant I was in massive leggings and my husband’s T-shirts.

DeanDean Blanchard is just creeping me out now. Make it stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But then she can’t look like a fresh from Sylvia Young stage school adorable little urchin. Cor blimey guvna.

Literally can’t get over Shitney’s outfit. Or maybe we should call her Titney after that look. When I was that pregnant I was in massive leggings and my husband’s T-shirts.

DeanDean Blanchard is just creeping me out now. Make it stop!
DeanDean Blanchard 😂
Maybe Jade will kill him too!

Reactions: 7
Jade's so dumb believing dean. She's seen dean handling her medication multiple times
Up until this week Jean thought Jade did most of her own medication but wasn’t taking them all. I think Jean has handled her medication maybe once or twice so I don’t see how Jade is going to believe that this is all down to Jean. This all started when Dean started distributing her medication for her, surely Jade should be able to work that out

Reactions: 11
Apologies if I’ve missed a comment… but was waiting for someone to comment on Ravi with his Vicks vapo rub.

@Timz I thought that would have got you all hot under the collar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Apologies if I’ve missed a comment… but was waiting for someone to comment on Ravi with his Vicks vapo rub.

@Timz I thought that would have got you all hot under the collar
I wonder at a quick glance if Martin thought it was Vaseline Ravi was holding which was another reason why he thought it was a “group activity” situation

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Priya’s sexy get up was a bit Gemma Collins mixed with a drag queen though.

Weren’t they hinting a while ago that her daughter was actually older?

Reactions: 5
Priya’s sexy get up was a bit Gemma Collins mixed with a drag queen though.

Weren’t they hinting a while ago that her daughter was actually older?
Yeah when she wasn’t enrolled at school

I thought she looked like a Pink Lady when they have their sleepover

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.