Eastenders #31 Is Zack the next Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Timz for the thread title πŸ˜ƒ

Whitless is back inflicting us with hideous outfits 🫣 and orphan kids like The Dodger πŸ˜‰
Polish_20240326_225727087.jpg

Thankfully we've all been distracted with the offer of a rub from Ravi πŸ”₯ πŸ₯΅ πŸ”₯
Polish_20240326_230014303.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you guys so much! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Love how we have manifested a potential orgy from the EE writers 🀭🀭🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well done on the thread tittle @Timz ! I sooo close with my suggestion , I will have to try harder next time!🀣 Hopefully we see more Ravi to give me inspo! πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yolande is a better woman than me - I'd have poured that pot over the boy's bombaclaat head 😀

Also hasn't Whitney been wearing the same two outfits since the MK episodes? She owns a clothes stall for flips sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tonight Tonight

So Whitless has kidnapped a child and is not fostering πŸ™„ hopefully she'll be arrested soon for child abduction, because being in the care of Whit is so much better than anything social services could provide πŸ™„πŸ˜

Why does everyone who goes on a date in EE go to Walford East? Admittedly it has the gorgeous Ravi πŸ₯΅ and I'd certainly choose it over Squeals Eels or McClunkeys. It's amazing that nobody in Albert Square has yet discovered that there are any other restaurants in London πŸ˜„

Sayonara Ben. At least Lexi has a normal quota of dad's now πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm loving Priya more and more each episode, I mean I get why she can't choose between ravi and Martin. She should have taken the offer of a 3 some hehe. Denzel is a wee tit isn't he? He needs a right good slapping down. This is the only time Phil has insisted on looking after his grandchild 🀣 I don't know why being on the run is a good thing, plus he wasn't going to get bail. Goodbye Ben Mitchell number 6(?) We need number 5 back!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every time I come on a new thread and it tells me not to say β€œthanks for a new thread” the urge to say it gets too much πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am about a month behind at the moment but the spoilers for next week are making me want to catch up 😱

Anyone know if Kheerat is coming back ever?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
After reading spoilers for next week, I now think this was going to happen earlier, but they were waiting for Sharon to come back. Hence all the crap drawn out filler with Dean and Jade, which feels like it’s been going round in circles for years.

Reactions: 14
I’m probably in a minority here but I would like to see Martin & Pryia give it a go he needs a bit of excitement after being stuck with Stacy for so long, let Denise & Ravi start again leaving old Jack on the scrap heap

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m probably in a minority here but I would like to see Martin & Pryia give it a go he needs a bit of excitement after being stuck with Stacy for so long, let Denise & Ravi start again leaving old Jack on the scrap heap
I agree, especially after their scenes tonight. I would like to see it continue for a while longer. There's other women Ravi can have, I did like him and Chelsea but doubt that will happen again.

Is that denzel on the roids? Speaking to Yolanda like that - get Kim phoned yolande!😑

• Wow
  • Heart
If I had two bullets on a desert island and I was stuck with Whitney I’d use both bullets on me

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If I had two bullets on a desert island and I was stuck with Whitney I’d use both bullets on me
If I had two bullets on a desert island with Hitler, Ted Bundy and Whitney I'd shoot Whitney twice

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do Sylvia young just feed their actors into eastenders? Nearly all of them went to Sylvia young

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree, especially after their scenes tonight. I would like to see it continue for a while longer. There's other women Ravi can have, I did like him and Chelsea but doubt that will happen again.
Agree I liked him with Chelsea too but writers aren’t capable of giving her any storyline.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.