Eastenders #30 And tonight is the night, when Six become Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s an absolute misrepresentation that it would be that easy to foster a child without SS prior inspecting the home where they will live and interview both foster parents beforehand and approve application. Surely it must involve some legality under 16 🤔
They really should’ve kept it more realistic after all the ran with the story of both them being foster parents going to the house etc, but now social work in a completely different area have just randomly placed a teenage girl with a pregnant woman without any checks being done . The stories are getting a bit ott the now, between this and Ben
---
i want to know what in the world max bowden DID to be getting an exit like this! it’s so rushed and literally like they were desperately going back over script details to see if/how they could get rid of him 🤣
Surely the reason will come up on popbitch 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
A while back I read that Ben had split up with the mother of his child and was with Whitney (this is IRL I don’t know their names sorry 😂) was this true and are they still together?

Reactions: 3
Do we know how long the Dean/Jade/Jean/whitney/foster blah storylines are likely to run? I mean I will watch but it all seems like filler. I can only take Jean in small doses, and at this point I’m happy to run over Whitney myself, to put her out of the abject misery the writers have turned her life into.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when Dean used to be called Deano and was kind of cute lol
Watched some old Enders other day and Sean was complaining that sausage surprise.should be called sausage predictable 😅
Sorry, I'm too crap to start a new thread !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get Dean and Jade so far to duck, how dare he blame Jean and try frame her? Wtf would Jean gain from keeping Jade ill? Can Shirley come back and drown him again?? She can pull the oxygen from Jade aswell. What is Shitney wearing tonight? Dear god. Why does it feel like shes lying about Britney... Denzel is being a right gobby tit too. Loved Priya and Avani tonight "you've got a tash like Dumbedore" 🤣

Forgot to add found it hilarious when Callum started blaming everyone but Ben.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What the duck was Whitney wearing today? Can’t wait until her and her tit clothes have gone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Get Dean and Jade so far to duck, how dare he blame Jean and try frame her? Wtf would Jean gain from keeping Jade ill? Can Shirley come back and drown him again?? She can pull the oxygen from Jade aswell. What is Shitney wearing tonight? Dear god. Why does it feel like shes lying about Britney... Denzel is being a right gobby tit too. Loved Priya and Avani tonight "you've got a tash like Dumbedore" 🤣

Forgot to add found it hilarious when Callum started blaming everyone but Ben.
standard for callum - he’s spent their whole relationship being constantly surprised that ben isn’t a great person 🤣🤣

adding to the what was whitney WEARING comments because genuinely what was that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we know how long the Dean/Jade/Jean/whitney/foster blah storylines are likely to run? I mean I will watch but it all seems like filler. I can only take Jean in small doses, and at this point I’m happy to run over Whitney myself, to put her out of the abject misery the writers have turned her life into.
Is shitney not meant to be going next month??

Thread suggestion

Eastenders#31 Canoe is still under the floor, Jades cough is a bore, Ravi we need to see you more!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
can’t get over Whitney has the nerve to be in a mood that Zack built the cot without her but she brings home a literal person that he is meant to just accept 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
standard for callum - he’s spent their whole relationship being constantly surprised that ben isn’t a great person 🤣🤣

adding to the what was whitney WEARING comments because genuinely what was that 🤣
Poor wee Jean, can’t believe that snake dean 🐍🐍sooner he leaves the better

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.