Eastenders #30 And tonight is the night, when Six become Four

Who has the murder weapon/meat thermometer?

• Stacey

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Linda

• Kathy

• Suki

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Denise

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Sharon

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Denise’s devil aka Johnny Carter

Votes: 111 50.2%
  • Dean

Votes: 56 25.3%
  • Ravi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • An invisible EE child who escaped from a cupboard

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • A Randy tattler who was on the hunt for some 😜🔥

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Other - comment below

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how to quote a post on an old thread and carry it over so just going back to the Stuart comments. I remember watching him become a normal and loved member of the community and thinking what the actual duck have they done. Same as when Dean got away with raping Linda, it really shocked me that there was no real justice even if they let the storyline play out first at least have some justice but he did it twice?! I don’t remember Roxy and Dean though so when Amy mentioned it the other day I was really confused.

Reactions: 6
Can Dean and Jade just piss off now. Sick of her coughing every 2 minutes and him freaking out every time. They can try to portray him as a concerned, loving father but he’ll always be a scum of the earth rapist.. Jack can get gone too whilst we’re at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t know how to quote a post on an old thread and carry it over so just going back to the Stuart comments. I remember watching him become a normal and loved member of the community and thinking what the actual duck have they done. Same as when Dean got away with raping Linda, it really shocked me that there was no real justice even if they let the storyline play out first at least have some justice but he did it twice?! I don’t remember Roxy and Dean though so when Amy mentioned it the other day I was really confused.
I preferred Stuart when he was a bit of a psycho 😄
Eastenders have a habit of introducing a bad character and then deciding to make them more lovable - Stuart and Billy are prime examples of this. Lola was a little witch then turned into a saintly wise person by the end 😇

With regards to getting justice a lot of people get away with things IRL. It's hard to get a rape conviction even now 😪 so it's not shocking that Dean has got away with it because loads of men do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many times are we going to have this scene ......

Jade *cough, cough, cough, cough cough.

Dean: You've got a cough.

Jade: No, it's fine.

Someone tell me, what is the point of all this?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m still holding out for kat & phil to get back together 🙏phil finds out about Nish trying to con Kat and the baseball bat comes out 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m still holding out for kat & phil to get back together 🙏phil finds out about Nish trying to con Kat and the baseball bat comes out 😂
uh yes!!! Please let this happen, Phil going mad at Nish and Nish gloating he has been sleeping with Kat would be iconic!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still remember when Minty was first in the show, he was working for Phil. He used to go round collecting rent and debts, threatening people.
Then he changed into lovable old Minty, who was friends with everyone :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 24
I still remember when Minty was first in the show, he was working for Phil. He used to go round collecting rent and debts, threatening people.
Then he changed into lovable old Minty, who was friends with everyone :ROFLMAO:
He didn’t work for Phil then. He was a nasty landlord and Laura asked Phil to have a word and then he realised he knew him
(This was on the classics recently. I didn’t just remember this 😁)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree with everyone about the Dean and Jade scenes; two of the most pointless characters to exist atm. Why Jade is living with and setting up on dates her rapist dad I will never understand! It's so weird and he's scum and I don't want him to be anything else!

Reactions: 18
Yes, sick of watching Jade cough and Dean fussing over her. And now she’s kindly lined up the next victim for him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That jumper Jade is wearing 🤮

Funniest lines tonight 🤣
Priya "sorry for your loss"
Ben to Kat "you'll always be my mummy"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely Kat isn't being conned by Nish and his creepy lawyer friend?

Reactions: 3
I preferred Stuart when he was a bit of a psycho 😄
Eastenders have a habit of introducing a bad character and then deciding to make them more lovable - Stuart and Billy are prime examples of this. Lola was a little witch then turned into a saintly wise person by the end 😇

With regards to getting justice a lot of people get away with things IRL. It's hard to get a rape conviction even now 😪 so it's not shocking that Dean has got away with it because loads of men do.
I proper fancied Psycho Stuart.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Kat talking to Suki about revenge on Nish and Suki saying nah she’s been burned before is like
when my work bestie warns me not to go too far with the psycho opps in Finance dept who grass up others to HR for a write-up 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.