Eastenders #30 And tonight is the night, when Six become Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Prays silently* 'Please God don't make me die before next week I'll be good I promise
I have these thoughts all the time, if I die I'm gonna be so annoyed I've missed Eastenders for many years to come. When the six storyline started I needed to survive until Christmas.

Just imagine if Dean carried out a murder suicide with Jade? That could work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What in the Jane Norman is Whitney wearing, it was the the most offensive part of the episode for me.

Not long left for you, my little MK 1 nemesis.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does every teenager have to nick something from Martin’s stall? I don’t think I’ve ever seen teenagers so crazy for apples in real life.

Where is Shitney getting her maternity gear from? She looks like a pregnant Russian hooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whitney wears terrible clothes but then so did Bianca so that probably figures. Zack always looks smart though 🔥

Reactions: 7
Whitney is a literal walking ick, her dress sense, her personality, her relationship with Zack... Everything about her just gives me the boke 🤮

Reactions: 15
I know the Martin/Priya storyline is probably only happening to facilitate Priya to have an affair with Ravi but I do think they’re cute.

He deserves a bit of fun after Stacey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Christ I hate this Whitney/Britney shite. It’s so boring. Whitney is such a martyr.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.