Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
George’s dad is very well cast, he’s making my skin crawl.
George is lovely, just want to give him a big hug.
And for the first time I could actually see a connection between Elaine and George.

Reactions: 20
The new Johnny's facial expressions and movement needs a bit more work but I like how he's trying to outgrow the whole mummy thing. Him punching Dean was amazing, Jade is pissing me off both her and her dad can do one! Loved loved George tonight, the medals were quite sad and all his dad's friends were awful! Eddie is so creepy but the actor plays him so well.

Reactions: 14
He's horrible he sends shivers down my spine for all the wrong reasons

Reactions: 5
Is reluctancy a word?
You know I've had a love/hate relationship with the metro ever since 13 reasons why final series had been out for about two days and they wrote an article about how Justin died of HIV. I was absolutely raging at them!

Oh joy 🙄 I can't stand her and she's a rubbish actress 😑
---

I was thinking the same thing 😁 there's no way I'd be spending money in any of his businesses if I was her 🙄
She's one of the most annoying people. All she could do would be to sit in the cafe and agree with people.

Reactions: 1
George Knight walking into the living room at his parents place feels like watching a horror film, like Kill List or something…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why have they made the point (visually) that he's the only one allowed to wear shoes? Did he maybe used to beat George and Gloria with his shoe? Very creepy.
To make the point he’s in charge?
---
Linda had an eating disorder? Has that been mentioned in the 10+ years she’s been here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.