Eastenders #29 Denise's D is buried with Keanu, while Jack's burying his D in Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch Witless Silence tonight? Claudette turned up in it a few minutes towards the end but it took me a while to recognise her as she looked quite different - I knew the voice but I couldn’t work out who she was at first

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maybe he killed the dad and then offered the mum money for him whey they knew she was vulnerable ?
Maybe George’s mum & his real dad were having an affair, he’s killed the real dad, and gave the wife a life of misery ever since when he realised George wasn’t his. The farming storyline is irrelevant now

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It will be really interesting to see how the Eddie storyline plays out. I think they'll make sure he still has plausible deniability, ie Gina will say, "You're a racist murderer" and Eddie will say "I was training him and he accidentally died in the ring, I don't see race, look at my family." And then George will feel he owes his dad now he feels wanted.

It's a really interesting way for them to bring in racism across generations, ie how Eddie will likely say I can't be racist because.... whereas Gina and Cindy seem to bring more nuance to the party.

Reactions: 6
I think he killed the guy before they adopted George and that was the reason for adopting him.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The news report that George was looking at said the body was dismembered, put in a suitcase and thrown into the canal. That's way worse than his dad punching someone and them dying by accident.
There's got to be more to come on this story and I do think now that the victim could have been George's real father who came back for him 😢

I really like the new Johnny and hope he's staying around for a while. I also hope that he and Ben manage to get rid of Dean because he's vile and adds nothing to the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The news report that George was looking at said the body was dismembered, put in a suitcase and thrown into the canal. That's way worse than his dad punching someone and them dying by accident.
There's got to be more to come on this story and I do think now that the victim could have been George's real father who came back for him 😢

I really like the new Johnny and hope he's staying around for a while. I also hope that he and Ben manage to get rid of Dean because he's vile and adds nothing to the show.
OMG that sounds vile but George's dad Eddie is a horrible and disturbing man, the actor is doing a great job IMO. I cant imagine he was a nice dad to George when he was a little lad either, as there seems to be an uncomfortable atmosphere between them. As for the party, it was pretty grim full of dirty ol men with no women present.....creepy.

Had enough of Dean as well, they need to drop him.

Reactions: 11
ffs Linda, I really don't know why they let an alcoholic work and run a pub full of alcohol. She needs a slap. I noticed in the article George was reading (had to rewind and pause) it mentioned the man being a student and a lot of students "farmed" their babies for a while. It would've been a fostering arrangement and maybe the father came back to collect George. Imagine finding out in your 50s that you werent only farmed but your adopted dad murdered your real dad. Poor George 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Yes but surely if Georges dad is racist he wouldn't adopted a black kid in the first place.

Reactions: 3

Oh I hadn't caught that but did notice it said Ghanaian which I know George discovered he was. It said it was the 1980s as well but was that when it happened or when the suitcase was found? Or both I suppose. But George would have been about 20 years old by then if they farmed him in the 60s.

Let's see what else comes out...

Reactions: 2
I do agree it could be George’s real dad he killed but I also think that would then mean that the murder wasn’t entirely racially motivated like it’s been suggested, it will be interesting to see how it plays out though as I have no idea where they’re going with this tbh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.