Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Pleased that someone called the hospital for poor Denise, can’t believe they thought she didn’t need to go! Stacey did make me laugh when she said this has gone past the point of a chat with Sonya, when even the resident super nurse cant save her you know it’s bad. I think it was Stacey who called them, she’s been there and I don’t think she would have let it go even if it does mean they get found out. It could have been Amy as well, more mature than bloody Jack, he handles things so badly especially around mental health, you’d think they’d give him some kind of training being a police officer!
Imagine if they had gone with Suki's suggestion and were medicating Denise with drugs bought off the Internet and taking turns to mind her 😳 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
My immediate thought was Dean but I think it would be more interesting if it was actually one of the 6. I also wonder if perhaps Linda has drunkenly moved it somewhere stupid and forgotten
Or Elaine has been using it for her Sunday dinners 😄

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
Echoing the other posters, tonight’s episode is excellent. Well written & acted, Eddie is a thoroughly unlikeable character & I suppose that’s testament to his acting. Heartbreaking that George’s story will actually have been real life for some people.

Nice to have a break from the 6 drama.

• Heart

LouBug19

VIP Member
just had a realisation that Johnny could have lied to turn them against each other... theres got to be a big twist coming.

• Wow

squeeze1

Yeah I thought it was brilliant.

Maybe some potential for Denzel to explore what it means to be young and black in London & maybe tie that in with George & this storyline.

Could do a lot of good.

- I’m glad Stephen Lawrence has been mentioned on here.

• Heart
My fork/meat thermometer theory is Elaine searched Linda’s room for her sneaky voddie stash, found it and thought ‘What has my silly daughter been up to whilst tiddlywinks this time? I’ve been looking for that!’ and just luzzed it in the kitchen to be cleaned

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hopefully ghostanu gives her a tip off that Stacey and Jack are at it so she can stop confiding in Judas Stacey
Stacey has very nobley called off their hook ups 'not because she wants to', or because she really cares about Denise but to stop him from leaving his psychotic wife for her.

Jack's current behaviour is unfathomable really. His wife has obviously lost the plot but the only thing he can suggest is that she contacts her GP. He doesn't even take some time off to look after her and get her an appointment with a psychiatrist. He just decides to leave home presumably lumbering the kids with the problem 🙄
Amy and Ricky have acted more maturely than him.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
If I'm honest I'm still devastated they didn't just ring the police Christmas night and let the story play out in more realistic fashion.

The attack on Nish was triggered by him physically restraining Suki and straight away CPR was carried out to save his life, lots of witnesses and he survived - Denise would of been fine.

The accidental death of Keanu, he was strangling Sharon, loads of witnesses, Linda is an alcoholic clearly intoxicated at the time - so many factors would mean she had every chance of getting off.

The impact would of hit so much harder for viewers if the 'bodies' were reported and they just put the storyline in the hands of Letitia and Kellie and let them play it out with hatred, shock, blame and pending trials .

I get that lots of people are enjoying the ghost, the haunted hallucinations, blood dripping off necklaces etc but I think it could of been done so much more classy then whatever this era is

I have family members who rib me for loving EE and when they says its gone way to far fetched I feel like I don't have a leg to stand on at the minute 😂
Yes I know what you mean but it would be less dramatic. I've never cared if Eastenders is realistic or not. It's just a soap opera, so it being far fetched has never really bothered me.

In fact laughing at the ridiculousness is almost the most fun part these days. Analysing how Stacey can be having an affair with Jack in her extremely crowded house of 8 people plus a baby and nobody has noticed 😄

Denise being a hairdresser with no training 😃 no wonder her customers aren't impressed.

The 6 story is very silly and in real life the police would have been called, nobody would have covered it up. It's irksome that Suki has handed over everything that she worked for to Nish when there was no need for her to do that because she didn't do anything wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I saw this theory on Twitter but what evidence does he have? The tarp is from the skip outside Beale's Eels but the fingerprints all over the tape they used to wrap Keano up won't match Dean's. 🤔
If I'm honest I'm still devastated they didn't just ring the police Christmas night and let the story play out in more realistic fashion.

The attack on Nish was triggered by him physically restraining Suki and straight away CPR was carried out to save his life, lots of witnesses and he survived - Denise would of been fine.

The accidental death of Keanu, he was strangling Sharon, loads of witnesses, Linda is an alcoholic clearly intoxicated at the time - so many factors would mean she had every chance of getting off.

The impact would of hit so much harder for viewers if the 'bodies' were reported and they just put the storyline in the hands of Letitia and Kellie and let them play it out with hatred, shock, blame and pending trials .

I get that lots of people are enjoying the ghost, the haunted hallucinations, blood dripping off necklaces etc but I think it could of been done so much more classy then whatever this era is

I have family members who rib me for loving EE and when they says its gone way to far fetched I feel like I don't have a leg to stand on at the minute 😂

• Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
Stacey gets away with everything. Even when she’s awful which is 90 percent of the time she’s still presented as being a hero or saintified. Let’s not forget the ridiculous Lily pregnancy where she kept banging on about how it was her 12 year olds choice of what she wanted to do and she wouldn’t interfere and everyone kept going on about what an amazing mother she was. Watch what happens, she’ll end up being the victim in this as always.
100% agree. Look at her tonight, trying to be the one who ‘helps’ Denise, while at the same time dripping snide remarks about her into Jack’s ear. She’s a horrible person who uses her bipolar to get a free pass for any behaviour 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Luce0331

VIP Member
sorry if someone has posted it already but I read that Eddie is on trial for a racially motivated murder and is being nice to George to try and get him on side so that he can be a character witness for him

• Wow
  • Angry

hol20x

VIP Member
It's a pity the soap awards aren't on this year cos Diane Parish deserves some recognition for her performance.

• Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I know it's bad but I can't help laughing when Denise has one of her hallucinations 🤭 it's just the silliness of the whole situation, D necklace dripping with blood coming back to torment her, and Keanu in the mirrors 😆 I don't want her to crack just yet so we can keep seeing her funny turns
Same here I'm enjoying ghost Canoe and the creepy hallucinations 😄

Jack's such a wonderful husband isn't he?
His wife is obviously having a breakdown so he thinks a tacky bracelet from the market (which has probably already turned green) is OK to keep her quiet. Then he decides to hook up with Stacey on valentines day for a wonderful evening in her bedroom. He must have a harry potter invisibility cloak that helps him get in and out of her house without being spotted by the other dozen residents 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick