Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PamDoove

I wish Eastenders would show a realistic portrayal of an alcoholic. Someone who drinks just enough to function everyday and doesn’t stumble around blind drunk all the time.

As for Nish planning to rinse Kat, I feel like he may have signed his own death warrant there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Tanley

VIP Member
Lovely scenes with George and Gina tonight. Although I’m not sure I would call McKlunkeys a slap up lunch :)

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
When Denise was being led out from her house, I was longing for her to point at Kathy, Suki and Stacey and yell ‘It’s all your fault’. I know they would just brush it off as ‘crazy talk’ but it might put a doubt in people‘s minds about the selfish hard hearted cows.

Even though some scenes this week have been upsetting, I give full credit to Diane Parrish, the research team, and the writers. They have absolutely nailed it. I hope there is a best actress/storyline on its way for them.

• Heart

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Pleased that someone called the hospital for poor Denise, can’t believe they thought she didn’t need to go! Stacey did make me laugh when she said this has gone past the point of a chat with Sonya, when even the resident super nurse cant save her you know it’s bad. I think it was Stacey who called them, she’s been there and I don’t think she would have let it go even if it does mean they get found out. It could have been Amy as well, more mature than bloody Jack, he handles things so badly especially around mental health, you’d think they’d give him some kind of training being a police officer!

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
If Max ever comes back you already know Stacey will be trying to get back with him while also keeping Jack on the side cause she’s greedy. Then Martin will probably return and she’ll be wanting him too then Bradley will somehow return from the dead cause it’s eastenders after all so she’ll be wanting Bradley too. For those Max lovers on here I hope for your sake he doesn’t come back because she already stole my man Kheerat I don’t want you lot going through the heartbreak of seeing her chase after and steal your man AGAIN on screen 💔
Stacey must be raging she never thought to have a go on Jim. Lost opportunity there.

• Haha

Dr Karen Kim

What a phenomenal episode, hard hitting, poignant and incredible well acted.
I thought all the scenes were good. I saw a comment about the Gina and Anna scenes but I did think it was very well done and I was surprised but pleased that Eastenders broached it. It was a very truthful scene as that sadly is the reality. I’d go as far as to say, it’s the best episode since Christmas. Looking forward to tomorrows!

• Heart

Spilttea

VIP Member
It comes to something when your wife’s convicted serial killer, and currently locked up ex has to call you FROM JAIL to tell you that your wife is seriously unwell. Jack is such a toerag, and Stacey can do one too.

I've said it before and will forever say it, EE writers just can’t stop over egging their strong female characters like Kat and Stacey. Giving them complete personality changes to fit in with whatever storyline they have planned.

Reactions: 23
Excellent episode today, the acting all round, especially Colin Salmon and Christopher Fairbank.

Well written by Lauren Klee, the whole story flowing out like a river of information on their past. 👏 Episodes like this are so gripping, we don't get them very often but when they get it right the episode still resonates as a stand alone.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Did Johnny change out of the suit tonight? I like how he had to wear a suit to show how successful and lawyery he is.

In about a week he’ll lose his job and end up working in McClunkeys because nobody can work outside the square.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
And it’s only revealed when Denise makes enough DVD’s to last until 2078
Which reminds me.... when is St Lola's photo going to be removed from the Vic?

She's not one of their relatives, it's totally unnecessary that her photo remains on display. It's a pub not a garden of remembrance.

• Haha

abelleza

Chatty Member
When Ricky kept ringing Jack but he didn't answer I was shouting at the tv 'just send a text ffs!' 😊
Honestly if your child kept ringing you over and over again, would you just ignore it?! I know there’s a big chance of it being something minor but I could just never take the risk, especially if I lived in Albert Square.

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’m confused that the reason Cindy hates George’s dad was because he beat a man (remember she had no idea he and his mates killed him).
This, from the woman who hired a hitman to kill the father of her children simply because she fancied running off with her affair partner.

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I will cry if they bring back Danny Dyer... I can't bear his constipated face. 😭
He was also so rude towards the show at the end of his run that I don't think he ever deserves to come back .

He actually sounded like a big kid saying that he'd spoke to his mates and people he knew and they'd said
'Oh do people even still watch that ?'
He left and the soap literally blew up in 2023 everyone talking it for the good the flashforward anticipation and all the big awards going to EE
It was good enough for him when he was on the bones of his arse, typecast and they gave him Kellie Bright, Tim West, Linda Henry and the Vic so I think he should of been a bit more gracious by the end, cocky twat.

• Heart

Northern85

Honestly the six are doing my head in, have they never heard of doing things in private? Shop someone to the police, oh I’ll just call in the middle of the street where everyone can hear me?! Kathy and Stacey talking without even checking who is about! I want them all to get caught , except Suki, she’s the only one with any sense!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
I'm so fed up of Linda crying every 5 seconds 😭 I think she needs to join Mick at sea. 🌊

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanley

VIP Member
Just echoing other comments really.
A very powerful and moving episode.
George and Eddie were fantastic.
Eddie actually makes my skin crawl, the casting is perfect.
I loved the Elaine and Gloria scenes too.
Even Gina and Anna tugged on my heart strings.
I feel like I want to watch the episode again, there was so much to take in.
Big congratulations to everyone involved in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22