Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Surely Johnny must have it, as otherwise wouldn’t he have called his mum to her room to check on exactly where it was. I know he said he turned the whole room over but a big gamble to accuse them without Linda even showing him exactly where it was. Otherwise he could have said it’s gone and Linda gone oh sorry I meant in my draw next to the bed etc

. I think he’s saying that so everyone is worried and the other feel they can’t just pin it on Linda
This is actually a great theory. I’m going to agree and pretend it was my idea when I discuss with people in real life 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bobsmith

Were does Lucas get his info on the square residents to know who Denise is talking about and how has he got peoples phones numbers? He has been away for years

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Pleased that someone called the hospital for poor Denise, can’t believe they thought she didn’t need to go! Stacey did make me laugh when she said this has gone past the point of a chat with Sonya, when even the resident super nurse cant save her you know it’s bad. I think it was Stacey who called them, she’s been there and I don’t think she would have let it go even if it does mean they get found out. It could have been Amy as well, more mature than bloody Jack, he handles things so badly especially around mental health, you’d think they’d give him some kind of training being a police officer!
Amy is one of the most level headed people on the square. I’m glad they didn’t go the usual EE route of making her a gobby annoying teenager.

I’ve got say, Walford must be in a postcode with excellent NHS services. The mental health team showed up sharpish! Round here it’s about a four hour wait for an ambulance if you’re bleeding to death.

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I wish Nugget and fucking Avani would just fuck the fuck off and take fucking Jade with them.
---
Which reminds me.... when is St Lola's photo going to be removed from the Vic?

She's not one of their relatives, it's totally unnecessary that her photo remains on display. It's a pub not a garden of remembrance.
I reckon she'll rise again at Easter. Christ that would definitely tip Denise over the edge .

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Multi-21

VIP Member
It'll be completely ludicrous if they do bring him back.

Perhaps Mick, despite being a poor swimmer, made it all the way to France and is now running an English pub over there 😄
He’ll have amnesia and turn up called Ted in a Salvation Army uniform at Christmas (one for the neighbours fans there)

• Haha

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Analysing how Stacey can be having an affair with Jack in her extremely crowded house of 8 people plus a baby and nobody has noticed 😄
Haha this! In yesterday’s episode, Jack handing over Stacey a Valentine’s pressie and her opening it there and then giving each other gushy, “come to bed” eyes. In plain sight, in the middle of the market?! 😂

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
I’m glad I wasn’t drinking when Johnny said ‘that’s because he’s dead’ so deadpan. Would have spat it all over my sofa

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Cindy/Cindy, Gina/Gina, Ricky/Ricky, Den/Dennis/Denny, Abi/Abi, Peggy/Peggy
It all gets too repetitive and confusing. Give a child their own name for god sake, keep the tribute for their middle name.

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
Imagine your husband gifting you a cheap tacky bracelet from the market that will turn your wrist green after ten minutes of wear, lucky Denise 😍

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Jack is a totally shit husband. Denise is falling apart in front of him, and all he can think about is getting his leg over Stacey. Someone who‘s already had his brother and nephew. It’s gross :sick:

• Sick

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I have to say, okay Stacey is an absolute cow for shagging Jack. But the way she spoke to and addressed Denise's psychosis / hallucinations, etc. was nice. Showing her experience from her own episodes, mental health issues and bi-polar. I thought they were really good scenes. Hopefully she stops shagging him (though I doubt she will).

EDIT: Apologies for not putting this under a spoiler.

Last edited:

Cady1954

VIP Member
I would be fuming with tat from the market 😂. Isn’t Westfield Stratford down the road from Walford ?
I think you have to have special dispensation from the Pope to break through the Walford force field.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I can't sneak a sausage roll into my flat without my partner noticing, so how Stacey sneaks in a whole Branning, I don't know 🤣🤣
You'd have thought DI Shouty Jack could afford a hotel room. He looks like a cheapskate next to Ravi who at least paid for decent room when he was trying to seduce Denise 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

notsoplainjane

very emotional epp for me and the fam not much to say tbh very sad and close to home
Colin was fab just wish the girls were better actors as its really important convos to have being mixed

• Heart

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Jack always used to dislike Stacey, so I have no idea what changed. It’s really ruined his character.
And who the fuck looks after Raymond? Hasn’t Phil seen the state of Denise? Ben walked past her in her dressing gown on the street! Raymond is his brother?

• Heart

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Either Dean has the fatal fork, or Johnny has taken it and will plant it to frame Dean.

Damn them, they should have just called Phil on Christmas Day!!