Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
I hope they go all paranormal activity with Denise, all ghost Keanu footage captured on a video camera
I want them to do a horror scene 😂. They should do Denise going in the cafe and his ghost hand comes out the floor 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Timz

VIP Member
I really don’t know why EE push incense storylines ie people with family ties across generations having sex with each other.
It’s practically inbreeding like mice in a cage.
For starters:
Jack has dipped his knob in two sisters and their cousin, a mother and daughter, and his nephew’s widow and brother’s side quest and his ex-wife. Yup, no shame.
At this point he may as well do Lauren, and Penny. Oh wait.

• Haha
  • Sick

Wills315

VIP Member
Jack is such a wanker , blaming lucas and he was only trying to help. Prick. I want a D and lucas reunion and for him to come back full time. 🥰

• Heart

blueblue

Chatty Member
Ooooooh!

Also absolutely brilliant acting between Stacey and Denise, a really sensitive way to show how to comfort someone in crisis. Not a "You're scaring me Denise" etc in sight.

Stacey still a cow obviously.

Eirawen

VIP Member
George could've taken Gina somewhere nicer than an old cafe for her birthday lunch I really feel for George though, he spoke from the heart to Denzel in the ring.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Stacey must be raging she never thought to have a go on Jim. Lost opportunity there.
You just know in a few years Ricky Jr will have a new head and they’ll do a storyline where Stacey shags him.

You can vomit react me all you want but let’s not forget the Jay and Honey storyline. And she was practically his adoptive mum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wouldn’t it have made more sense if Sharon couldn’t be there to make the hallucinations Linda? It would have tied in with the drinking and spiralling out of control

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
So I always thought Mick wasn’t dead and they will bring him back soon but then I see loads of people saying he definitely is. Surely they’re going to bring him back for the 40th anniversary celebrations if not before? They didn’t find his body for a reason…. Surely?
It'll be completely ludicrous if they do bring him back.

Perhaps Mick, despite being a poor swimmer, made it all the way to France and is now running an English pub over there 😄

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Why's everyone down on 'my special sausage' Johnny? 😡😃

He's only trying to protect his mum, those other women don't mean anything to him. He hardly knows them and he's right that they would all throw Linda under the bus if the body is found.

Diane Parish has been excellent this week, hope she gets some long overdue recognition.

I don't think Letitia Dean is as good an actress as Diane so it was better with Denise having the breakdown rather than Sharon.

I read a rumour online thar Letitia's mum was taken ill which is why she suddenly took time off. I think her dad died not that long ago so perhaps that's why she disappeared. I don't know if it's true or not, but a family problem could explain her current absence.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Are they really doing another bipolar storyline? I think Denise would far more likely to have PTSD than bipolar, she’s having a breakdown and needs help and all Jack is doing is shacking up with Stacey. I can’t believe Stacey is doing it to her to be honest, she knows what she’s been through and why she’s acting like this. Elaine has been a terrible mum to Linda, her first mistake was letting a recovering alcoholic go into business with her to buy a pub, that should never have happened, it’s like expecting a recovering gambler to work in a bookies.
I don't think Denise is bi polar that was just Amy trying to figure out what's wrong with Denise. Amy isn't a mental health expert, although of course nurse Sonia could be put on the case 😄

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
That was a brilliant episode, really well done. Agree with the poster above about Eddie’s casting, it’s perfect. He makes my skin crawl.

Nice to have a break from Linda the pisshead too 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sibz

VIP Member
Eastenders really excels at these kind of episodes - they're so gritty, tense, and leave you glued to the screen the whole time despite there only being 2 characters in a scene for most of the episode. I've never seen any other soap pull it off successfully

• Heart

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I also found it bizarre that Eve was in the cafe the other day despite Nish ordering her death 😂.
I mean I'm all for supporting local businesses but I think I might draw the line at a local business owner trying to have me killed.😅

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
When I have my next baby I'm naming him Dennis Nishandeep as a beautiful tribute to my affairs with both of his father's .

• Haha
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Linda has always dressed feminine but it used to be bit more grown up and sexy.

Now they really overdo it with the pink and the ruffles. It's all very Baby Jane. I guess that kind of fits with her breakdown though lol
Yes they've all got their little quirks since that fateful night haven't they. Linda swilling wine out of a pink Stanley cup. Kaff discovering a penchant for red eyeliner ,Denise forgetting to put a brush through her hair despite it being her occupation ,Stacey keeping it in the family by shagging her granddaughters grandad and Suki has actually grew some balls! God knows what Shazza is doing in Oz probably shagging Martin (or kangaroos)

• Haha
  • Heart