Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Denise being a hairdresser with no training 😃 no wonder her customers aren't impressed.
Excuse me but I think you’ll find Denise has a GCSE. It was a big storyline. She even gave up her kid for adoption so she could get that GCSE. It somehow got her a job at the council, so I assume that somehow it included hairdressing training.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
It says something when the serial killer has more empathy and concern for a woman than the woman’s actual husband who couldn’t give a rat’s ass and just wants to offload her in order to have a bunk up with the town bike! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34

AdsB

VIP Member
so impressed with Linda recognising her son when she’s drunk and he’s changed heads again 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Do you reckon this is the start of something between Denise and Keano, ghost style? It’s something that’s never been done in a soap before.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Johnny is the only one actually speaking sense. Everyone did get over having a literal rapist as a business owner and neighbour very quickly.. All happy to go for meals at the pie and mash shop and have him constantly floating about the place around their families. Bizarre.

Tanley

VIP Member
One of the biggest problems with Elaine is that she was supposed to be running the pub with Linda, to be supportive after Mick ‘died’ and to help out with the kids. Linda chose her over Sharon (big mistake) and said to her mum ‘you’re the only person I can trust’.
She was worried that Sharon would want to change things 🙄
Then Elaine turned up, dragging a previously unheard of George and two adult daughters behind her. Not a care for moving strangers in with her grieving daughter and autistic grandson, and basically telling Linda to lump it when she objected. Then she sacked Alfie to give George a job, and calls herself the new Queen of The Vic.
She blatantly cares more for the Knights than the Carters, always fussing around over Gina and Anna. I don’t think I’ve seen any affection from her to Ollie and Annie. She doesn’t seem to know or care where Linda is half the time, and worse of all she pushed her to make a false confession to Dean 😡 All for the sake of her precious George.

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Maybe Sharon took the weapon and ditched in Oz? That would’ve been a clever thing to do.
So she won’t have done that 😂
If it was me I'd of rinsed the fork off, and put it in the washing up bowl with other cutlery and pots and pans on Christmas day then if the Vic has a dishwasher stick it on a cycle, obviously not use it on boxing day just chuck it in the crap draw for a while then around about now id put it in the normal bin for it to go in land fill basically a fork isn't like trying to dispose of a smoking gun, can't see why it's living under the bed all suss.

• Haha

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Oh I know! She seems to be suffering more ptsd from being an acquaintance in burying a body than from the man who actually killed people and tortured and abused her
Erm, excuse me! Lucas made a mistake, a tiny little mistake, years ago and he's served his time, and you can't even find it in yourself to forgive and forget! Wow!

• Haha

AL10

VIP Member
But doesnt that make Eddie less of a racist if he didn't kill that man because he was black but because he didn't want him to take George, albeit for Gloria's sake? I feel like they're diluting storylines again.
Considering he told his own son to “get your filthy hands off me” he’s definitely very racist.

Broke my heart, poor George!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

AdApathy

VIP Member
Kellie 47 IRL and a mother to 3 so I doubt that she's having another baby. Her tummy is probably just mid life menopausal weight gain.

😁 Patsy is 55 IRL. We all know that Phil produces supersperm but this would be stretching it 😄
Phil-it BANG!
Bang, and the menopause is gone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30