Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need an EE spinoff MAAN

KISH: Bad Education

not watched tonight’s episode but will have my tea before it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Preparing for tonight’s episode after seeing all the comments and wondering what’s in store

I actually love Nav so I'm dreading this episode 🤣
I always watch it as it goes out on the telly but spoilers don't bother me though i did notice on here today that whatever happens is so shocking all spoilers pretty much went out the window it just had to be spoken of immediately !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
JFC that last scene was a jumpscare! Thought he was going to swallow poor Kat whole! 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don’t think I’m mentally prepared
---
Trying to work out the relationship between Louie and Arthur rn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but how did the chemistry between Kat and Nish result in THAT face smushing kiss 🥴

And can someone just give Kat a heads up that she's cosying up to a manipulative abuser? Anyone wanna help a girl out?

I'm sure Stacey and Suki are happy to have him distracted but... they could speak up?

He's handsome and charming but somebody, anybody, save Kat!

Reactions: 7
And can someone just give Kat a heads up that she's cosying up to a manipulative abuser? Anyone wanna help a girl out?

I'm sure Stacey and Suki are happy to have him distracted but... they could speak up?
I’m not sure if this is sarcasm? The whole episode was people warning Kat off him then him eating her face at the end. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you’re right though they’re just ignoring that they aren’t blood relations
True. Well Hope and Bex would actually be 2nd cousins once removed with Louie then

I don’t think they thought a throwaway line could confuse some viewers so much haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.