Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
Wow they renovated that Cafe quick, last week it was rumble with fresh cement on the floor and tonight its finished and ready to open😊

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Laika1234

VIP Member
when Stacey said that line about it not being a one off thing with jack...why would she risk turning it into something more serious knowing that it would tip Denise over the edge? Denise already looks like she's about to lose it and reveal the Keanu secret
because she’s a selfish cow

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
The thing with a possible Linda and Alfie romance is that Mick will probably come back one day and Linda will go running back to him, leaving Alfie alone again

• Sad
  • Haha

Chez300

VIP Member
What happened to George’s storyline? What was the other bits he wasn’t aware of?

• Wow

Spilttea

VIP Member
I reckon the best shagger would be Phil - he looks like filth and wouldn’t be averse to a cheeky ☝🏽 up the 🍑

I reckon Max was decent but a crier, like moody and tearful afterwards.

Can’t believe Stacey has gone from Kheerat (best Panesar puth) bypassed pocket rocket Ravi and straight to that too small camel coat wearing dullard. The least she could have done is had a go on Man like Nish before she even considered the lesser Branning. Disappointing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
For those asking why has Denise gone to see Lucas, the pastor said to her it might help if you speak to someone who’s been through the same thing you have

Stacey is such a bitch. Jack said to her after the way Denise has been acting lately that’s why he’s sniffing around Stacey yet Stacey knows why Denise is acting strangely and doesn’t feel in the least bit guilty about doinking Jack. I thought the 6 was going to be a new sistahood but obviously Stacey never got that memo

D_Wills

VIP Member
Paul Nicholls.

Paul Nicholas was Gavin Sullivan, Sharon’s biological dad and Kathy’s ex
This reminds me of when I went to see Grease in the west end when I was in year 8. I was SO excited to see "Paul Nicholls from Eastenders", he was my teen crush! Turns out it was "Paul Nicholas from Eastenders". I was devastated! Didn't find out till I was in the theater before it started and I was reading through the programme 😂🙈

• Haha

choccyhazelnut

Max gives me the major ick I will never understand the attraction with him 😂 sometimes when I'm watching old episodes I fast forward the scenes he's in I find him so grim

• Haha
  • Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Nish should've got Suki to sign everything over and then said the line about figuring everything out. What would she have done? Gone to the police? Lol
I did love it though when Nish said every day I'm remembering more and more and Eve shouts remembering what though ? that no one likes you 😂

• Haha

Northern85

I also feel like everything is so rushed and disjointed !!

In January Nish for example has managed all the following -

been fighting for his life with a brain bleed in a coma,
woke from the coma,
Recovered all faculties fully from a brain injury,
had to learn how to function in life without his partner of 30 years
gotten close to Kat,
slept with Kat,
agreed to a divorce,
Played detective over Keanu's disappearance,
negotiated his terms for divorce,
overseen the refurbishment of the cafe,
got the divorce on his own terms and seen his wife walk away as a free woman .Done.

There could of been a slow recovery, a real sense of a person having to rebuild a life, lots of Nish and Ravi trying to repair
their relationship, see him struggle to find a connection with someone plenty to take it up till say march

Nah he just needs two weeks after waking up and its all sorted.
Also the caff. It was blown to smithereens and less than 2 weeks ago it was still a burnt out shell. Now it’s up and ready to be reopened?!! 🤔

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Only just started todays… I think Gina is playing Dean?
Sadly I don't think she is. She seems to believe his sob story. More importantly it's January and Gina still thinks that a crop top is suitable attire 🙄

Cindy definitely still despises Bobby but she knows that she can't force Anna to drop him. Her daughters both have unsuitable boyfriends and she can't do anything about it (although I'm sure she'll try to sabotage if she can).

It's good that Kat is getting a bit more screetime now but it seems a bit ridiculous for her to be moralising when she used to call herself a slag.

Priya's remark about Kats minge being like the Dartford tunnel was pretty funny 😁

• Haha
  • Sad

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Stacey and Jack are taking a big chance sleeping together in the Slater house. It’s full of people! Surely someone would see Jack going up the stairs, or hear him creeping out later? Also, I didn’t realise it was meant to be a romance, I thought they were just having a shag :unsure:
I’m not sure I could get in the mood if I knew my mother and her boyfriend were in the loft room upstairs. Hopefully the kids were all safely locked in the cupboard.

You’d think Alfie would at least get a pity shag out of Linda. She’s not had a sausage surprise for well over a year at this point.

• Haha
No I can’t deal with tonight’s ending. 🤢🤢🤢

It was grim, the acting from Nish was dreadful. We know Kat aka Jessie can do these scenes brilliantly with no effort at all, but Navin, please that was the least sensual I have ever seen. :sick:

Saw it about three hours ago and am still recovering!!:eek:

• Haha
  • Wow

sparklingdee

VIP Member
i don't get the attraction to max either, he looks like a baked bean 😂 BUT jake wood is an amazing actor and max is such a good character

• Haha

emzi2784

In tonight's ep I loved him but then I have to remind myself the man is a manipulative psychopath. Need to focus on that more.
I’m trying to remind myself but it’s difficult when he looks like that 😂 There’s just something about him!!

• Haha