Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bradley’s fingers moved when he was dead too
Someone walked out of a shop without paying. I can’t remember who
Peggy called Janine June

These are the other 2010 ones I remember

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Oh fuck off back to Benidorm Karen. Also Kaff sitting there with a bottle of wine 🍷 😂. Anyone bet someone is going to find that discarded ripped letter Denise stuck in the bin? I was shouting at her to burn it silly bitch. Nice to see she'd dragged a brush through her hair though. And on a final note how the hell is Stacey sneaking Jack in and our of the house with 5 million people there? Those poor kids are going to be traumatised with all the shagging going on in that house.
I suppose to Denise’s credit she didn’t just scrunch the letter into a ball and throw it on top of a waste paper basket like most soap characters would.

Did Suki and Eve move out of the Slater tardis yet? Can’t wait to see the lovely flat they rent in London on the salary of a bap van assistant and unemployed freshly divorced person.

• Haha

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Dennis was not a blood relation of Sharon either, and they weren’t brought up together.

If anything, Bobby and Anna is slightly weirder because they have surviving half-siblings who are related to one another and who are around, plus Bobby killed Anna’s own blood half-sister, which might be expected to put a dampener on things outside a soap.
Yeah i agree, and to be fair a lot of people do tend forget that if you do find out you're related to Nigel Harman but its only through adoption you'd be so pissed up from celebrating the good news that you would end up staggering into his bedroom and no law in the land would lock you up for it because we all just understand he is the exception 😉

• Haha

Blueblue123

VIP Member
It's tripping me out that Jack and Stacey are just acting like some cutesy couple with absolutely no guilt for the fact that this is an affair

I generally don't mind Alfie and Linda as a couple in terms of personality, they remind me of how well Linda and Mick got on. But I'd rather they didn't spoil a friendship for romance. Also, is it wise for Linda to get caught up with someone who's got a life threatening illness? I doubt they'll kill Alfie off but bit risky when she's still mourning the death of her last guy.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I’m struggling with the Dean/Gina stuff. Mainly because Gina is played by a terrible actress and the character is a pain in the arse but also because Dean is just so charicaturey that I can’t take him seriously.

• Sad

Tanley

VIP Member
I love the sibling relationship between Denise and Kim. They are very different characters but they have such a strong bond. Makes me wish I had a sister.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Have to say that Nish was looking dishy tonight (despite the walking stick) 🥰

I wish we'd seen Ian freeing the lobsters in Southend 😃 It's a bit strange that Bobby and Anna are now together when she didn't fancy him before.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Kat had a good point when she told Stacey to back off over her renting one of Nish's properties as Stacey is living in a property owned by the Panesars.

So why are Suki and Eve trying to cram into the Slater Tardis house?
They could have moved into the vacant flat because Suki must be a co-owner of that as well 🫠

onlooker101

I’m watching old The Bill episodes and obviously Denise and Jack are both on it and working together butttt then they are working on a case together and who is the social worker….Lucas!!!
Quoting myself 😬 to add

‘Lucas’ turned out to be the baddie and tied up Denise put her in a cupboard and tried to stangle her…..felt like I was watching classic EE 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

pommynoir

VIP Member
And can someone just give Kat a heads up that she's cosying up to a manipulative abuser? Anyone wanna help a girl out?

I'm sure Stacey and Suki are happy to have him distracted but... they could speak up?
I’m not sure if this is sarcasm? The whole episode was people warning Kat off him then him eating her face at the end. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lucas is a pastor and Chelsea's dad. He left when she was a kid then came back in 2008(?) with another kid that he had with a woman called Trina. Lucas and Trina were both druggies, and he killed Trina by impaling her on a rake. Him and Denise got back together and then he killed Chelsea's sister, Libby's dad and buried him in the square.
He also tried to kill Denise, couldn’t go through with it so kidnapped her and locked her in a basement for ages (a month or so) then strangled a sex worker who looked like her, bashed her teeth in with a brick then later identified her body as Denise. She was then buried as Denise, and it wasn’t until Denise escaped from the basement, blinking a lot cos of the light, that her family found out

• Wow

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Is it bad that I like Nish and I hate Suki?
I've always been firmly team Kheerat when it comes to Suki.
from faking her own cancer and worrying her children sick, then the general manipulation of her children and the control over how they should live their life, the way she was so sanctimonious with Nish even though she was the cheating spouse I mean by anyone standards shagging your lover during your wedding vow renewal reception is pretty low, she's a very complex character which I like as a viewer but I feel no warmth towards her kinda thing.

• Heart

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I love the sibling relationship between Denise and Kim. They are very different characters but they have such a strong bond. Makes me wish I had a sister.
I'm still convinced they're playing the long game with Cindy and she's going to kill Ian on the big 40th anniversary episode
Adam Woodyatt seems to have all but checked out and I can't believe they've got Michelle Collins back on board with just the promise of her character running a pie shop, something will be brewing I reckon .

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
Based on tonight’s episode and the knowledge that Ben is leaving the show, I think they are building up to a big fall out with Phil. Then Ben will move away with Lexi to bring her up away from Phil’s influence. Just not sure if Callum will leave with them.

• Wow