Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squeeze1

Thought the Six at Xmas was supposed to address the way those women had been treated by men but it hasn’t has it, they are basically all in a far worse position.

It’s such a depressing watch, talk about some bigger picture but no sign of it at all.

How long are they going to drag it out before sorting it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Madame Tellarina was a bloody let down.
Channelling a dog 🙄 😃
She could've tuned into Archie Mitchell or Den Watts but no she just managed Roly 😒

Denise needs to get herself a new hairstyle and so does Linda.

I'm enjoying Canoe haunting Denise 😄
He's much more interesting now he's dead 💀

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Yeah that’s true. I think I’m just annoyed as I find him so attractive I’d like to see him do a love scene that doesn’t give me the ick 😂 I like to imagine I’m the other lady but I definitely didn’t fancy being the recipient of that grope fest 😝
At least it wasn’t as bad as Phil and Emma 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Hope96

VIP Member
I’m sorry everyone for this treason, but I really do love Alfie 🤣
Alfie was a fantastic character but they ruined him with the Hayley storyline and him being an absolute bastard. He was really annoying me when he returned but Shane has done a fantastic job with the cancer storyline and I'm enjoying his scenes which I never thought I would be admitting on here considering I wanted him slapped down not so long ago. 🤣

I know Lucas returned not that long ago but I can't remember why he's back in prison??
Didn't he take the blame for Chelsea who was involved with a drug dealer? 🤔

choccyhazelnut

I knew all you Ravi ravers would be drooling after tonight's episode so came here and wasn't disappointed 😂
Jack and Stacey is rank just stop it already

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I know its all for added drama but Kat suddenly becoming the moll of gangster Nish is totally unbelievable. OK he's a good looking man but he's a horrible person. She knows that he tried to kill Eve and she's seen him treating Suki like crap. He's also been nasty to Stacey in the past.

She was moaning about all the men she's been involved with but she can hardly see Nish as an improvement. He's like another version of Phil without the baseball bat 😃

I loved Nish tonight, such a prying wee man. I mean Suki suddenly wants the cafe and all of these woman hardly talked before. No wonder he's suspicious! Sharon got the right idea and fucked off.
It made me laugh when George came in and was towering over him. 🤣

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Bloody hell Stacey crying and whimpering over Nish, love you are twice the size of him just give him a wallop and he'll be on the floor (or maybe not as he might get another flashback :ROFLMAO: )
He's 5 foot nothing why are they all scared of him. 😭 More to the point why aren't they just telling him to fuck off when he's firing all these questions at them and trying to catch them out!

• Haha

ELFILY

VIP Member
Denise is one of my fav characters but I hate it when she goes like this. It’s draining to watch!

i keep laughing about the 30 year old schoolboy too, I’ve already had my fam and friend group chat mention it 😂

• Haha

Vee6

VIP Member
I don’t get why the six didn’t bring Phil in on it. It’s not like he would bay an eyelid over Keanu and would have some good advice.
I can’t imagine Phil being up to much sex wise, he’s too lazy and would beer burp in your face after

• Haha
  • Heart

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I loved how Amy was there for Ricky jnr, they seem to have a nice sibling relationship. I feel like Amy can be quite motherly towards Ricky jnr.

Tanley

VIP Member
Apparently Martin is taking a temporary break from the show, he flies to Australia next week ‘to help Sharon support Michelle’. This news is a surprise to me and many others who thought he was already on a break. He hasn’t been seen for ages!

• Wow

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Sonia's been thieving off everyone since she came back. She stole charity money, she conned some inheritance off a patient and she stole off Dot. When Dot left her a million pound house, she wouldn't even share it with Dottie and now she's stolen Reiss from stunning Debbie. And they've got the cheek to make out she's the new Dot, never!

• Haha
  • Wow

waffleberry

Gina's right hook to Dean's smug little chops was very satisfying. Only wish she'd kicked him in the balls on the way out.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Because Suki committed adultery does this mean Nish will be entitled to more?
I don't think so. They look at the assets gained during the marriage and then they look at how they were earned, as Nish was in prison for 20 years, most of it would go to Suki as Nish was doing nish when he was inside

• Haha