Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
I can't stand Denise, she's a walking contradiction. As if she wanted to play treasure hunt with cement that was almost dry 🤣. She can't point the finger at Linda etc when she wasn't smart enough to leave her necklace at home
With each episode that goes by, the more disappointed I become with the lack of sisterhood amongst The Six. The way it was sold to me was that something life changing would happen, and they'd support each other through it. I'm tired of this storyline 😐

Reactions: 22

Eeeww David!

Chatty Member
I’m not putting this behind a spoiler because if you haven’t watched tonight’s you need to know this first…..get your ear plugs, tonight’s episode contains Eeeelaine ‘singing’.

• Haha
  • Wow

hollymoox

I cannot believe people out there genuinely think he’s Anna’s dad when she’s clearly mixed race! Please tell me nobody on this thread thinks that 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Tanley

VIP Member
How come Nugget and Chips were out partying on NYE, then out delivering leaflets the next day, without a word being said about Nish, Suki or Ravi? Surely if their grandad is in a coma, and his wife is leaving him for another woman, something would have been mentioned by them or one of the others?
It‘s ridiculous that this happened on Christmas Day and we don’t have a clue how Nish is.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I cannot believe people out there genuinely think he’s Anna’s dad when she’s clearly mixed race! Please tell me nobody on this thread thinks that 🤣🤣
I’m starting to think he wasn’t implying different dads, just that Anna with her blonde straightened hair acts more ‘white’ (more appropriate in his eyes) whereas Gina with her curls acts more ‘black’. 🤔
---
Just because we haven't seen this man since Christmas Suki !!
And we don't even know who is by his bed side while nuggets busy running around the streets being a little shit some of us maybe needing our Nish fix over here while he recovers (hopefully on the casualty set being tended to by Doctor Dennis Rickman)
View attachment 2671761
Rumour has it he’s muttering ‘… she’s my WIFE…. She’s my WIFE…’ in his coma.

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Out of the Six, Phil would definitely cover up a murder for three of them, he'd never let Kathy or Denise go down and definitely not Sharon. I think he'd probably protect Stacey too because of Kat and she didn't do anything anyway. I don't think he'd let Linda go down for it because he hates Keanu and he's her sponsor. Only Suki left and she didn't hit anyone she actually saved Nish's life. I'd have been straight over to Phil
Exactly. I don’t think he’d grass on anyone even if he hated them. He wouldn’t even turn grass when he was threatened with a life sentence and potentially being killed in jail.

If I was Denise I’d just go to the police and tell them Stacey did it. Pin it on her, she’s got previous and it would serve her right for taking a ride on Jack.

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
Brian Harvey running himself over after eating three baked potatoes is my Roman Empire. Cast him as Ben!

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
This George/Cindy stuff is so fucking boring. Unless it’s leading to some big reveal or twist that isn’t just George and Cindy realise they’re in love and start an affair.

Literally all they do when together is monologue off memories that happened before they were back in Walford. It’s so annoying - all tell don’t show.

Reactions: 21

Multi-21

VIP Member
It is handy then whenever someone is trying to get hold of Sharon (Stacey on the phone in Minute Mart, Phil banging on her door last night) Zack happens to be there to explain where she is and why she isn’t answering

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
Out of all Ian’s relationships, I think him and Jane were the best suited. But that was ruined when Jane put Lucy’s body in the boot of her car and dumped her on the common.
There must be a bigger plan for bringing Cindy back from the dead, it can’t just be that she makes an idiot of Ian again :rolleyes:
I would argue that it was ruined way before that by Ian being a fucking awful husband 😂

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
Suki is me moving locations at work.

• Haha

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
It better be something decent 👀
‘Eastenders have taken on board the request of posters on forum ‘Tattlelife’ & have invited all who want to participate, a once in a lifetime chance to partake in EE shagfest. This will be a post watershed 5 night special, in which Nish, Phil, Ravi & Jack will have intimate sexual relations with new characters, exclusively created from Tattle members. This will also feature the surprise return of Kheerat & Grant’

Coming soon to BBC1

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
I think the way Eddie was having George run around after him in the pub was also important to show how he viewed him.

atomic

Those scenes between Whitney and Yolande are so so lovely 🥹 I want a Yolande in my life!!

• Heart

Sprezza

VIP Member
I’m finding the George storyline really interesting and I enjoy when Eastenders do a topic I don’t know much about
Me too. I commented here that I thought it would be a stilted issue storyline but I'm actually finding it really interesting. Plus George is great and so are the actors who play his parents so that helps I guess. I'm invested!

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Good for Sam, Phil deserved that.
Have to disagree. He paid 100k recently to a drug dealer that was going kill her so she might not even be alive if he hadn't saved her. She's an ungrateful bitch. Phil is always bailing her out and coming to her rescue.

Frankly though if I was Phil I would have given her the money so she'd get out of my house where she's staying because nobody else will put her up.

I don't understand why Phil didn't just deny to Alfie and Sam that he ever slept with Emma. There's no sex tape to prove it and Emma hasn't come back.

Sam and Alfie are complete scumbags.

AND ALFIE DEFINITELY DYES HIS EYEBROWS