Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shades of tape gate when Sharon and Phil’s affair came to light I thought ( it wasn’t called tape fate was it? What was it called?)

Reactions: 6
oppppppp not infront of everyone!

hmm i kinda want Kat to be with Phil (imo he's in love with her as much as Phil can be, and he's not such a twit now she whipped him - the cheating)

Alfie the chemistry the steamy Kissing the constant touching the true love...

and also Sharon they have a kinda weird sexual tension I don't want to ever think about Babs and Pat scissoring but im here for Kat and Sharon:p;)

so maybe get a rota going :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is jack still speaking to Stacy! Proper pisses me off. You wouldn't even look at her if you were that sorry. She is still eyeing him up...total slaaaaag😂

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m torn if I love what Sam just did as I was laughing or if I hated it as I had gotten used to Kat and Phil.

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Anna you pathetic little child! Christ her and her giraffe of a sister annoy the duck out of me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t Sam look like Peggy with her hair like that? I thought she could pass for her real daughter!

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t listen to Anna banging on about lobsters as her lipstick colour was distracting me. It was far too bright for her skin tone

Reactions: 4
I’m genuinely wondering, why does more and more of the cast keep doing panto? Is there good money in it??

Reactions: 1
read they’re leaving, Tameka doing Panto but will be back at some point

• Wow
  • Sad
I liked this episode but not the storyline, if you get me. It felt like old school EE, the writing you used to get in its heyday. But, I found it annoying that Sam landed Phil in it and split him and Kat up. I like Phil and Kat together, they seemed happy and Phil was finally domesticated. I don't like the way they all treat Sam, I just don't really think that Phil would treat his little sister like that, I think he'd have told her about the money and come to an agreement, especially as he said Peggy left Sam everything and he's doing the same for Louise.
The writer of the episode was Simon Ashdown who has written some of the best episodes of the show. Hence the old school feel.

Reactions: 3
absolutely thrilled with tonight's episode. You slaags who Love Kat and Phill won't like it but I definitely did 😁 my queen getting the screen time she deserves

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.