Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit random but has anyone else noticed that Shane Ritchie has now started having his eye brows dyed jet black (I'm choking on my brew typing this 😂) I know he's always been a little bit vain but he actually looks bloody tapped with this latest attempt at trying to de age himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m just dead at the brackets. Like those were TERRIBLE things 🤣 but you wrote it very nonchalantly
I live my life nonchalantly.... nah kidding they are serious things but in eastenders they seem so minor.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All I can think about is this ⬇. She ended up proving Peggy right by having an affair with Keanu. I think Phil is more compatible with Kat than Sharon
I don’t want to sound like an old woman but the music is a bit loud isn’t it, I can barely hear what Aunt Sal & Sharon say

RIGHT LADS LADS LADS and total (and just a lil bit of a) SLAGGGGS (grunts in Phil)
RANT INCOMING!
Kat is my ride or die fav always has been since i started watching in 2010 as a wee babe always will be! 😽

I do like Alfie.... and Kat and Alfie are endgame loves of their lives always be kissing with tongues ( i see you Jessie and Shane just duck already) etc however,
i flit between liking and hating Alfie i am sick to death ''I've got nothing left'' of him always playing the victim poor me! my love's a slag who's damaged and cheats on me, I'm the best most loving kind cheeky chapppppy blaaaah :mad:
NO MATE

Taking it back to Kat.. she went through a life altering rape as a child by her uncle resulting in a child who was forcibly raised as her sister that's tit you don't ever get over it also in not all but most outcomes makes you someone who seeks to behave outrageously and self destructively with little physical/mental regard for themselves craving feeling safe and being in control of their own narrative and self-destruction!

Alfie consistently makes twatastic choices only thinking of himself which result in dire consequences, taking away the stability and safety Kat needs! He persistently says harmful words in the heat of argument to Kat about being 'a slapper' 'dirty' using her past to hurt her with someone who constantly questions their self-worth and dirtiness this is a HARD NO! if done consistently it starts to take root that that is what he (Alfie) thinks just like the rest! Taking away that one person who believes in YOU something we all need to thrive.
He also took money from Andy, blamed the aftermath of her being raped by said Andy all on her, faked their wedding day, gave the second one to Ronnie, scammed someone in Spain leaving her alone, oh dated LIL MO and played them off one another, stole the money for burnt pub rent, walked away in babyswap gate, rolled Kat over in Derek gate for Roxie to climb in, the Haley bleeping bull tit, the harry comment no apologies about that btw, LEFT FOR YEARS leaving the Slaters in danger with Phil, MAJOR BAD FATHER, lied about having cancer and loads more pfffff

anyway they need therapy and to talk and all that tit before they can work properly and Alfie needs to admit he's a big part of their longevity problem! is what im very long-windedly saying,:rolleyes: i think.... I WANT TO SEE GROWTHHHHH!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bit random but has anyone else noticed that Shane Ritchie has now started having his eye brows dyed jet black (I'm choking on my brew typing this 😂) I know he's always been a little bit vain but he actually looks bloody tapped with this latest attempt at trying to de age himself.
Stoppppp I’m gonna wet myself 😂😂😂 will be keeping an eye on his fleeky brows tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what happened I wasn’t watching then I guess? 😂
Hard to remember exactly, but something like Alfie was short of money and decided to burn the house down as an insurance job. But he couldn’t resist taking his photo of Nanna Moon when he left the house. He thought the house would be empty, but Kat was there (I can’t remember why). And Big Mo was storing boxes of hairspray and they exploded, leaving Kat with life changing scars on her face (until the writers forgot about them). Alfie got found out because of the photo.

• Wow
I hadn’t noticed that, but I do notice the amount of foundation he has on, it must enlarge his head by 10%

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Starting to feel the EE episodes are dud however, it will all kick off at some point.

Perhaps Nish will propose to Kat and say you’re my wife now, maan! And she’ll say Yes I aam!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
loool not Stacey asking Jack if he fancies going to the party with her after hearing him and Denise are having marriage counselling cos of her 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Ooooh Samantha what have you done🫢 I’m quite enjoying someone treating Phil the way he does everyone else! I did get vibes like he might kill her at some point for a brief moment today..

• Wow
Reactions: 12
going to be in the minority here but Sam was on fire tonight! Think I might have found my new woman crush. Don't know why Phil kept being a twit to her when she already blackmailed him. Hush phillip hush! I loved when he blamed Alfie like he didn't start all of it by sleeping with plastic emma!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As much as I love Phil, I love when people stand up to him when he tries to control them.

Whoever said that Anna sounds like a six year old, this episode isn't much better in that respect! I reckon when Freddie returns there'll be some sort of ultimatum, where one of them has to pick between the other two.

Reactions: 5
Good for Sam, Phil deserved that.
Have to disagree. He paid 100k recently to a drug dealer that was going kill her so she might not even be alive if he hadn't saved her. She's an ungrateful witch. Phil is always bailing her out and coming to her rescue.

Frankly though if I was Phil I would have given her the money so she'd get out of my house where she's staying because nobody else will put her up.

I don't understand why Phil didn't just deny to Alfie and Sam that he ever slept with Emma. There's no sex tape to prove it and Emma hasn't come back.

Sam and Alfie are complete scumbags.

AND ALFIE DEFINITELY DYES HIS EYEBROWS

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.