Eastenders #27 Ben has been slapped down for good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why they had Sam come back so recently to just have her leave again. What was the point?

Reactions: 10
Not Kat getting advice from Stacey who's just shagged Denise's husband☠
Loved seeing more of kat but I don't want her and Phil to split 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right I’ve just watched tonight’s and it’s settled. I’m now firmly in the hate what Sam did.
Poor Kat 🥹

(those empty cups of hot chocolate were unforgiveable)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right I’ve just watched tonight’s and it’s settled. I’m now firmly in the hate what Sam did.
Poor Kat 🥹

See that's why I'm firmly against what Sam did. It didn't just hurt Phil, it hurt Kat and the boys.

Not to mention that Sam has NO bleeping reason to be so crappy to Phil. He's bailed her out more times than I can count.

As much as I dislike her, I think Daniella would have been more believable in these storylines. Kim isn't convincingly pathetic enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Poor Kat 🥹

Sam was completely in the wrong. She already owed Phil a massive debt, he's bailed her out so many times.
Kat and Phil none of her business.
Oh an I felt that slap👀🥹

Reactions: 12
See that's why I'm firmly against what Sam did. It didn't just hurt Phil, it hurt Kat and the boys.

Not to mention that Sam has NO bleeping reason to be so crappy to Phil. He's bailed her out more times than I can count.

As much as I dislike her, I think Daniella would have been more believable in these storylines. Kim isn't convincingly pathetic enough.
Corr imagine Daniella bowling up to the mic delivering them lines in Jessie's direction the absolute swag of it, yes please casting 🍿

Reactions: 4
Kat is brilliant tonight, really heartfelt performance ❤

And is that it for Sam then? Why did they finally get Kim Medcalf back, just to write Sam out again?

• Heart
Nah I feel sorry for Sam, rolling that suitcase all over the square. Have to agree with Stacey Kat best forgive Phil cos her and the kids will have nothing. She knew what she was get when she married a Mitchell.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I howled when Ben asked Phil if it was even worth it (in reference to sleeping with Emma) and Phil was like ‘no’ and just had a look of I’ve totally fucked up 🤣🤣

Also I’m on the fence with Sam I really like Kim Medcalf playing her in the want to be Peggy way with her glam and trying to sort stuff but ultimately she just can’t hack it and her old ways creap back out. Although got to say she was out of order for saying it in infront of everyone as it didn’t punish Phil it punished Kat! And traumatised Lexi probably, who wants to know your Nan and granddad are bonking, talk about a complicated family tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😄😁😆😅😂🤣

watching the end of the epp right now with my office galllz and Big C (Clare shoutout 🙃😃) goes Kats 3 main Gs repping her ...
Screenshot 2024-01-18 at 14.17.37.png

⚰ TRACY ..... our office bantzzzzz 😆

Jessie Wallace playing a BLINDER the softness, hurt mixed with anger and slight raising of her voice witch that Queen is the BEST ACTRESS BY FARRR!

Reactions: 6
Also why didn’t Kat just sling Phil out in the gutter and stay in the house and why the duck didn’t he offer to go.

Reactions: 8
I got to agree with Stacey tbh Kat’s cheated before so she no angel and you can see Phil regrets it.

As much as I’m a Kat and Alfie shipper lol I really like Kat and Phil

Omg is Phil gonna go to the bottle? His life just blew up! I hope not but I kinda do coz he plays an amazing drunk

Last edited:
Also why didn’t Kat just sling Phil out in the gutter and stay in the house and why the duck didn’t he offer to go.
They want to find out exactly how many people they can stuff into Stacey's house!

Stacey
[Stacey's kids
Lily
Arthur
Hope}
Eve
Suki
Jean
Harvey
Kat
Bert
Ernie
Tommy

Have I left anyone out? 6 adults, 6 children.

• Haha
I totally agree. He could have offered to stay somewhere else for a few nights. It was so sad seeing the boys get brought down from bed in their dressing gowns and told to pack a case. That really wasn’t right, and Phil should have gone instead.

I’ve never paid attention to what adorable kids Bert and Ernie are. They broke my heart with their chubby cheeks and dressing gowns

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.