Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdApathy

VIP Member
So Kat‘s three boys will go from being trainee Mitchells to trainee Panesars?
I can’t see this break up resulting in anything other than Phil and Sharon reuniting.
Although I guess Kat not being in the Six makes more sense now.
oh but imagine if she was in The Six!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am old enough to remember Sophie Lawrence thinking she could do this… I’m sure Shona has a much better voice than her mind you. But also old enough as probably man of us are to remember Martine McCutcheon seemingly thinking she could do this. I suppose she did have a number one. And she was in Love Actually. Okay I’ve run out of things she did.

Shona will be back on EastEnders within five years, probably more like within two.
Tbf Martine probably could have had a better career after Love Actually if she didn’t embarrass herself at Elton’s party lol

Glittery1

VIP Member
Didn’t Sam look like Peggy with her hair like that? I thought she could pass for her real daughter!

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’ve lost count now of the number of times a character has been told to “Leave town tonight and never come back”.
Sam, Eve, Keanu, Finlay and god knows who else. It’s like they’re all living way out in the Wild West :)
Bloody forgot about Finlay 🤣🤣 what happened with him again, something to do with the Panesars and a necklace.

• Haha
  • Wow
Is Lauren really that smart though?

Also, your new profile picture has thrown me off 🤣. It looks so weird without Chandler the Easter Bunny
---

I think I've said it before that they're trying to turn her into the next Dot, but the downside is that Dot was actually likeable haha
This is true about Lauren
The Chan Chan man picture will return but I couldn’t resist when I saw this yesterday 😂

• Heart

Multi-21

VIP Member
How long does a person have to be missing before you can remarry?
Why does no one who fakes their death in EE get sent to prison?
I was going to ask if George and Cindy are actually divorced if she just disappeared one day
I wasn’t watching when the Knights joined and Cindy came back so unsure of the details of what went on

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Ngl my favourite characters on the show are always the complex ones
of all the soaps I think EE does drama the best so any comedy characters just pull me out of the action to much so Gina caught me off guard big time I liked the moodiness, the drugs, punching men who pissed her off, her generally being unpredictable and hard to read was fine by me, but all this now is just so jarring even by her chaotic standards.

uzzybuzzy

I liked this episode but not the storyline, if you get me. It felt like old school EE, the writing you used to get in its heyday. But, I found it annoying that Sam landed Phil in it and split him and Kat up. I like Phil and Kat together, they seemed happy and Phil was finally domesticated. I don't like the way they all treat Sam, I just don't really think that Phil would treat his little sister like that, I think he'd have told her about the money and come to an agreement, especially as he said Peggy left Sam everything and he's doing the same for Louise.
The writer of the episode was Simon Ashdown who has written some of the best episodes of the show. Hence the old school feel.

If you can provide an evidence that you have tried to locate a missing spouse with no success, you can divorce (I’m sure there is a specific time frame they have to be missing for). There were two sisters at my school who’s Dad walked out when their mum was pregnant with their other sister & never returned - she remarried.

Unrelated, George’s Dad gives me the creeps. Definitely a nasty side to him.
Same
He’s very creepy!

Luce0331

VIP Member
Joey Branning and Lucas Johnson are both in Jason Statham’s new film with questionable American accents

• Wow
  • Haha

blueblue

Chatty Member
Couple of things...

Is Ricky Jnr Jack's or Ricky Butcher's son with Sam?

How does it work when she's finally made her son proud by "sticking up for herself" then pulls a dick move like that? Won't Ricky Jnr turn against her?

Thanks tattle

Eirawen

VIP Member
I’m so glad they’ve included telling George he was Jamaican not African. Even when I was growing up there seemed this weird stigma around being African, like you were more accepted if you were Jamaican, or anywhere else in the Caribbean. That’s not even long ago either, up to about 2012
I wonder why that is? Are Caribbeans seen as being more like whites because more of them speak European languages like French or English and dress more like Europeans. Africans are perceived as being very different with their own culture and languages?

Reactions: 2