Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanley

VIP Member
A poster on here told me where I could watch old episodes of Teachers. I don't remember who it was, but thank you, thank you.
Young Navin is absolutely bloody gorgeous. His eyes ❤.
Also starring Claudette and a school girl Kara Tointon.
It‘s like having a walk down EE memory lane :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Wills315

VIP Member
Just saw a headline "fans predict aunt babe return after New storyline". Imagine if aunt babe is George's mum and he turns out to be Meeecks long lost cousin . And that's how she started her farming business, it was George that gave her the idea. 😂

• Sad
  • Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
I don't think Karen or Gammon are racist terms, simply because people get called that based on their attitude, rather than, solely, your skin colour. No one is calling nice older people Karen or Gammon, only bigots and entitled people have it thrown at them.
Yes, thank you 👏🏻 this is how I see it.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Oh Sonia piss off you interfering hag! Stunning Debbie ought to wake up and humble the fuck out of her already.
I don’t think the addition of a random baby sister is going to make Lauren want to stay in the exact place her sister tragically died but.. that’s EE for ya.
Sonia and her big trap strikes again

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Imagine being an extra on EE 😂
How about they get someone in a power suit and high heels on the treadmill after coming home from working at Canary Wharf 👠
Or a load of tramps in borrowed suits coming for a quick sparring session after their court cases

• Haha

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Well I watched tonight's earlier, but that certainly blew my theory that Keanu had gone, out of the water!

• Haha

amp63

Oh please 🙄 I’m white and I use the term “gammon.” I don’t know many people who don’t.
Doesn't matter. Its still a racist term. Aren't we trying to stop it altogether, or is it only okay towards white people?

• Haha