Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wynonna

Chatty Member
Oh yes! Apparently she acted like a diva 🤣

I hope Shona remembers not to say at a Hollywood party: “don’t you know who I am??”
---

I don’t even think Shona will get to the stage of meeting anyone who matters in order to piss them off, although I might be being too harsh.

Nothing wrong with her by the way, I just don’t see a career beyond some TV guest roles and back to EE. But other soap stars have made fairly respectable careers so perhaps she will manage it.

Perhaps she will at least get to vomit in a 90s pop star’s hair.
Shona is more into a singing career I think. Maybe not a popstar but I can see her doing theatre, panto and singing gigs for the BBC/ royals and stuff.

Reactions: 2

LouBug19

VIP Member
The guy working out in full workwear made me burst out laughing this morning after someone pointed it out on here 😂.
My boyfriend was the one who pointed it out to me yesterday and I had to rewind to get the photo! Was so strange.

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
Sorry don't agree. Anytime I open my mouth to complain Karen is directed at me because you know as a woman I should know my place and never complain about anything 😌
But it's because you're a woman, isn't it? Not because of your colour. It's meant to cause offence, definitely and it isn't pleasant and you should be allowed to complain without being called that.

• Heart
This farming storyline is certainly helping educate. I knew nothing about this and its got me down a rabbit hole. Just from a brief online search, it seems like when the initial money ran out from the initial ‘adoptions’ many children were thrown out/murdered and/or abused by the families that took them in. Cesspit of paedos and child abusers in the physical sence it seems. Which is not surprising, its a win win for psychopaths like that, getting paid for taking a child in while you can simultaneously abuse them in any way you please. Just makes me wonder where this George story is going. The father is such a racist that surely he would never have allowed George to stay longer than he was paid. Why did he? So many questions but I think its going to get really dark.
I cant stand Gina, but I could actually feel her heart breaking when the grandad commented on her hair 😢
It made me think of that thing with Google and if you searched for unprofessional hair a few years ago