Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Obsessed with how bluntly Phil announces Sal’s death 😂

That is too funny, the way he says it whilst they are all still laughing. :ROFLMAO: 'She-dead'. 😆 Best scene since xmas day!

Have watched tonight's ep and her death was mentioned again later by Phil, will have to watch again to deduce why it has been brought up now.

Aunt Sal was played by the actress who played Olive in On the Buses, Anna Karen who has died in real life.

After watching the clip it had previews of other clips, it had Dennis's death and I have gone and watched it again!! :eek: 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Bit random but has anyone else noticed that Shane Ritchie has now started having his eye brows dyed jet black (I'm choking on my brew typing this 😂) I know he's always been a little bit vain but he actually looks bloody tapped with this latest attempt at trying to de age himself.

Knew there was something about him that had changed.

I won't be able to unsee it now.:eek:

Thanks for that. 😆

choccyhazelnut

Random thought but I wonder when they'll take the 2022 eps off of iPlayer? Usually they only have two years worth and we're now on the third year if you know what I mean lol

Multi-21

VIP Member
read that Aunt Sal leaves £100,000 to Phil, Sam and grant. Fuck the caravan! Phil refuses to give Sam her share and she let's the whole pub know about Phil and Emma.
Who is Emma please?

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
apparently she tells Dean she wants to keep their relationship private but he refuses and bursts into the vic with flowers declaring his love. Her family are pissed off but she doesnt care, goes on a date with him and he shows his true colours...
GOOD 👍🏻

AdApathy

VIP Member
Did anyone else notices that the Behind the Square video they posted said Part 1? I wonder when we're going to get Part 2 and WHAT it entails.

Vee6

VIP Member
If Cindy was in prison for conspiracy to murder, and then allegedly died in child birth…but actually went into witness protection… how was that allowed? Or am I not remembering it right?