Eastenders #26 Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve still not forgiven Ben for killing our Hev. Max doesn’t give off the same cunty vibes as the previous Bens.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
apparently the actress who plays lexi’s mum said a few days ago that her contract has been renewed for another year so i guess ben is about to leave her with jay 🤨

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
apparently the actress who plays lexi’s mum said a few days ago that her contract has been renewed for another year so i guess ben is about to leave her with jay 🤨
a whole year of frozen corpse face ! have to check my tv ain’t paused whenever she’s on screen

2024 ruined already

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ngl the actor who plays callum just happily tweeting “yay sports!” about the darts in the middle of all of this and getting just an army of weeping ballum fans in his replies is killing me 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

i can’t see how ben leaves without callum tbh. unless they go the full robert/aaron route with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ngl the actor who plays callum just happily tweeting “yay sports!” about the darts in the middle of all of this and getting just an army of weeping ballum fans in his replies is killing me 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

i can’t see how ben leaves without callum tbh. unless they go the full robert/aaron route with it.
Remember he posted about something being awful during that particular year and people on here thought it was about EE?
Poor man was just talking about football

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great. Already imagining the scenes after Ben leaves with her stomping around yelling “you ain’t my dad!” at Jay and Callum.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I came here to share the news about Ben leaving, noticed I had four pages to catch up on and knew I was slow on the uptake 🤣

Reactions: 14
They wouldn't dream of bringing back this fugly excuse of a person. He's a racist so it was goodbye to his acting "career"
OMFG my black arse is cracking up knew i 'really really' didn't like him haha YOU UGLY RACIST!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.