Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't remember them ever mentioning the divorce, in fact, I had almost blocked the whole storyline , even the poisoning, from my memory
I think the divorce was all handled off-screen so not much was said about it. But Ian gave Sharon the Vic as part of the settlement.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the divorce was all handled off-screen so not much was said about it. But Ian gave Sharon the Vic as part of the settlement.
Oh god yeah and then Linda forced Sharon to give it back to her. I'd forgotten all about that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Completely ruin a brilliant storyline. The murderer has to be one of the six advertised women killing the most obvious target.
Yes I’m finding some of these theories quite tiresome ‘oh this random person might kill this random person’
Why have ‘the six’ if none of ‘the six’ are the killers? Yes Eastenders done it 10 years ago with Bobby Beale but doesn’t mean they’re gonna do it again 🙃

Never thought I’d see The Six (Henry VIII) crossed with The Six (EE)! Reckon it would’ve been more fitting to have Stacey as Katherine Howard though

• Heart
  • Haha
Good episode today even though Inspector Shouty features too much for my liking.
A cheap pizza and a bottle of plonk is all it takes for Stace to get her baps out 😉😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good episode today even though Inspector Shouty features too much for my liking.
A cheap pizza and a bottle of plonk is all it takes for Stace to get her baps out 😉😁
Tbf, a glass of wine back in the day would have had me getting me baps out... good times 🤣😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
tbf Jack Branning could offer me an empty glass and I'd be naked before he finished talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.