Eastenders #23 Ravi got wood.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads. Lads. Lads. Lads. I’m finished 😂
Why doesn’t Canoe have mates
Reiss not knowing Bernie is gay I love this episode

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine the "EHs" he makes when he cums.
I reckon it would be just one long " eeeehhhhh" til he finishes.
You two need to sit in the corner and think about the trauma you've created 🤢🤣
---
If Phil is on the lineup because he's Albie's dad that's so unfair! His offence is being too fertile?
Passing on the hair loss gene is unforgivable in some people's eyes 🤣
---
Why would Martyn be chatting to Sharon about Sonia being a top shag and as if she's a better shag than Stacey 😂
Especially when Sonia gives missionary-only vibes lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Phil was brilliant tonight, loved the scene between him, Kat and the dishwasher. He was great with Linda, offering her support, not telling anyone where he was going or what he was doing, in line with AA. Loved Denise telling everyone he was a doting dad. He can't be the dead body.

Loved the wigs, loved Kim's one liners loved The insults between Elaine and Kathy.

That's where the loving the episode ended.

What the duck was all that with Reiss, why was he repeatedly shrieking lads lads lads? Why would Keanu have him as best man, why hasn't Keanu any friends?

Why would Martyn be chatting to Sharon about Sonia being a top shag and as if she's a better shag than Stacey 😂

Hated Linda going back on the bottle, although I did like the touching scene between her and Sharon.

Hated Kat being blackmailed by Sharon, she would have just told Phil, if she's the Kat we all know and love, especially as she had to watch Zoe grow up not knowing who her mum was.

Hated Gina believing Dean, she's a cock
Eww. Martin and Sharon are practically family too. Why would he tell her that

Reactions: 8
I’m actually shocked about Kat finding out about Albie, did Sharon not clock that someone else went into the toilet cubicle next door.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Been lurking for a few days but not participated. Simply because I couldn't be arsed 🤪 anyway...

I disliked Gina from the start, and unfortunately had started warming to her. The people here who tried getting me to see the good in her need to be smacked down 😡 (I'm joking). She's disgusting, and definitely not a girl's girl. I hope her actions are exposed so she can face the consequences. This storyline isn't doing favours for victims of r**** and SA - the writers should be ashamed of themselves.

The scene between Linda and Phil warmed my heart though 🥰. It'd be nice to have more scenes like that.

I don't believe Sharon actually loves Keanu. How can you go from men like Grant and Phil to... that 🥴. He brings nothing to the table; my dog's hole has a higher IQ than Keanu, plus Keanu can't even financially support himself 🤣.

I can't wait for Jack and Stacey to do some bedroom gymnastics, I have no idea why lmao

Reactions: 17
Been lurking for a few days but not participated. Simply because I couldn't be arsed 🤪 anyway...

I disliked Gina from the start, and unfortunately had started warming to her. The people here who tried getting me to see the good in her need to be smacked down 😡 (I'm joking). She's disgusting, and definitely not a girl's girl. I hope her actions are exposed so she can face the consequences. This storyline isn't doing favours for victims of r**** and SA - the writers should be ashamed of themselves.

The scene between Linda and Phil warmed my heart though 🥰. It'd be nice to have more scenes like that.

I don't believe Sharon actually loves Keanu. How can you go from men like Grant and Phil to... that 🥴. He brings nothing to the table; my dog's hole has a higher IQ than Keanu, plus Keanu can't even financially support himself 🤣.

I can't wait for Jack and Stacey to do some bedroom gymnastics, I have no idea why lmao
Probably cos Keanu is fit as fook. Loving Enders at the mo, getting really into it x

There HAS to be something in it with the way it kept focusing on different women from behind with that blonde wig on. Is it…. 🥁

Sharon that’s doing the killing 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know Keanu is a dope and I can’t wait for him to be found out but it’s kind of annoying that Saint Sharon continues to lie and f@k everyone over yet remains the victim of every situation. The rivalry between her and Kat is so clearly set up for Kat to be inferior to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Linda looked really nice tonight with her hair lower down I thought. Suits her. Also LOL at them both in her bedroom hiding the voddy bottle. Took me back to my youth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Keanu must be good in bed that’s why shazza sticks around 🤣 other than that I don’t know what she sees in him.

Really enjoyed tonight’s episode and can’t wait for tomorrow.

Last edited:
After Dean raped Linda, he got in a relationship with Roxy, who believed he was innocent. So did Shirley. And it was only when he attempted to rape Roxy that her and Shirley believed Linda. So this story with Dean and Gina just feels like a repeat of that (As I’m sure that’s where it’s heading). What‘s the point? Just so Dean can be proved to be a rapist all over again, and leave in disgrace again.

Reactions: 17
I feel like Phil and Kat have a laugh together - something I don’t ever recall him doing with Sharon.

Reactions: 26
Great episode tonight. Lmao at Reiss handing out drinks at the stag night :ROFLMAO: "Lads, lads, lads, lads... Bernie"

Keanu "Can you smell burning?
Sharon "Burnt me top on the iron" *shifty eyes*

Linda "You're very deep Anna"
Anna "Noones ever said that to me before"

All the hens in blonde wigs, and Cindy even though she already has long blonde hair

Linda drinking a BOTTLE of vodka the night before and waking up with just a bit of a headache

Linda pissed again

Kat lurking in the toilet listening to Sharon and Linda blabbing

The hens doing the conga out on the square with topless butler while Kat and Sharon have slanging match

Love it 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry has there been a time lapse or are we supposed to believe that Sonya’s egg collection which was only taking place in yesterdays episode has now resulted in 3 embryos which include two for freezing - a process that takes five days to confirm?!

This is so ridiculous - they couldn’t have even been arsed to research the very basics.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.