Eastenders #22 Canoe is up hit creek without a paddle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine was Dodger (Danny Mac) from Hollyoaks

Reactions: 4
I’ve watched some rubbish in my time but wth is this from?!
This was during the last year of Brookside. The show was slowly dying so they came up with a drug siege storyline which ended with a helicopter being shot down . I thought that scene was hilarious when I was 12 .
---
I realised it must be Brookside after I posted. I noticed Leon Lopez and Philip Olivier. I think it’s them anyway
Yeah I know Leon has done some behind the scenes stuff in Hollyoaks.
---
Mine was Dodger (Danny Mac) from Hollyoaks
I wasn’t watching Hollyoaks at that point. Didn’t he shag his twin by accident ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Someone in their 40s/50s sometimes even 60s are attractive. Nish is so attractive too. I think eastenders has the most attractive men from a variety of age groups. You've got zac, ravi, Jack and most importantly Phil Mitchell.

Reactions: 9
Someone in their 40s/50s sometimes even 60s are attractive. Nish is so attractive too. I think eastenders has the most attractive men from a variety of age groups. You've got zac, ravi, Jack and most importantly Phil Mitchell.
Leave this thread immediately

Reactions: 12
I haven’t missed an episode of eastenders in over 10 years so why on earth was I sitting puzzled at this thinking who is George? My mind went to Heather’s son before I even considered George knight 🫣

Reactions: 11
I haven’t missed an episode of eastenders in over 10 years so why on earth was I sitting puzzled at this thinking who is George? My mind went to Heather’s son before I even considered George knight 🫣
Any time I think of Heather, all I can picture is George Michaels yogurt pot lid that she stole/aquired somehow. Was that a thing? Or did I just pull that out of my arse?

Reactions: 7
Any time I think of Heather, all I can picture is George Michaels yogurt pot lid that she stole/aquired somehow. Was that a thing? Or did I just pull that out of my arse?
I have absolutely no idea but I couldn’t even tell you what happened last week in eastenders let alone all those years ago I have a memory like a sieve honestly

Reactions: 3
I think when her and Shirley went to his house and raided his bins?
And there was thing above the secret man who gave it back to her

Nish has beautiful eyes.

Reactions: 11
I looked it up and George would be 14 now. Hope he comes back in a couple of years to get bloody revenge against Ben.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.