Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
finally we know Stacey is ok! Was nice seeing 2 mins of her. Loved the priya and amani scenes the wee smirk when ravi said wait. Ian beale doing ian beale things, funny though. Nish definitely fancies priya can see a fling there. Love when he puts his foot down.Why nadine had to come to the vic out of everywhere? Poor Jay, ben is such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 9
How stunning is Priya? I really like her and Avani Chips.

I think her and Stacey will become good friends which would be fun, I think they'd be quite similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How stunning is Priya? I really like her and Avani Chips.

I think her and Stacey will become good friends which would be fun, I think they'd be quite similar.
Yes, they’re no-nonsense people, at least Pri is sticking around longer, Avani Chips has been that annoying cousin who turns up without notice on your holiday break, in your face with questions, but then you miss them when they’re gone for another year 😆

Reactions: 4
I hope it’s not going to be a situation where Nish says Priya can stay for a ‘repayment’ as much 🤢 Just the way he was eyeing her up.

edited - added spoiler just incase.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I really, really love Priya. And, God help me, Avani too.

Don't kick me out the team hahaha.
Me too! I'm pleased we've been proved wrong tbh. It's been some great writing this week and god knows EE needed another funny character for some light relief from Avani.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t think I could love Ravi more until seeing him trying to build a relationship with his daughter
View attachment 2519107
When Avani was teasing him about his muscles and t shirts, he said actually this is a medium and he walked over like he was cross but he looked at her so softly with a smile. Their chat on the sofa was so natural and like they already each other well. The chemistry between all 4 of them is spot on already, I actually hope Ravi finds his happy ending with Priya because I think although he is seen as a villain I think he’s got a heart of gold and they’d make a good couple. Like I said the other day I think he is likely to be protecting Suki and watching Nish but her involvement with Denise is more at the forefront and blurring what’s really going on.

Me too. They both seem very good actors and natural. There was an Instagram post from EE of their photoshoot and even that looked so comfortable and at ease between them all.

Reactions: 8

i’m happy to have been proven wrong tbh!

i still sorta think it’s the wrong direction for ravi, but i like both actresses and both characters are entertaining and interesting.

Reactions: 6
Yes, they’re no-nonsense people, at least Pri is sticking around longer, Avani Chips has been that annoying cousin who turns up without notice on your holiday break, in your face with questions, but then you miss them when they’re gone for another year 😆
Pri is really stunning

Avani, seems forced its as if the scriptwriters are trying to make her funny but I just find her irritating, the type of kid that gets on people's nerves. I bet old Nish will be "protective towards his grandaughter's Mum heh heh.

Ravi looked like a confused hamster in the middle of it all and Suki is having some kind of breakdown.
---
Peter should sleep with Ravi next.
I so agree, a romance made in Hong Kong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could see them turning Stacey and Priya into a bit of a Pat and Peggy vibe, always at loggerheads but also always have each others back

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could see them turning Stacey and Priya into a bit of a Pat and Peggy vibe, always at loggerheads but also always have each others back
i would LOVE that. the pat and peggy relationship was so beautifully done, and i feel like the show in general is missing a really strong friendship between two characters (who do we really have now? linda and sharon was really well done but they just don’t seem to interact much now).

I didn’t think I could love Ravi more until seeing him trying to build a relationship with his daughter
View attachment 2519107
There were some very soft and nurturing looks between Avani and Ravi, he so wants to be a Dad to her.

Tonight's ep when Ravi asks what is wrong with a guy taking care of himself, Avani comes straight back with ' like using a protractor for your beard angles'. He realises that he is gently getting roasted by his offspring, he loves it too. 🥰

I have always admired how Aaron goes about getting that perfect symmetry of his beard, it is absolutely perfect all the time. Such a handsome chappie.

• Heart
i would LOVE that. the pat and peggy relationship was so beautifully done, and i feel like the show in general is missing a really strong friendship between two characters (who do we really have now? linda and sharon was really well done but they just don’t seem to interact much now).
I think in general they should focus on building friendships, there's Linda and Sharon but like you say, they hardly react anymore and Ravi and Zac but I can't think of any others? I always love the unexpected ones too like Jean and Shirley

Reactions: 11
The scenes between Priya and Stacey gave me Pat and Peggy vibes 😆. Writers are missing a golden opportunity if they haven’t already decided to make them friends

Reactions: 13
I'm glad everyone else is liking Priya and Avani too. I was worried I'd come on here to see them get slated after enjoying their scenes 😭

Reactions: 9
Just caught up, I knew Jay was gonna bonk that prostitute, do we think he and Gina are on the cards ?
---
WHERE HAS THEO GONE

Reactions: 6
Jamie Borthwick is such a good actor. He has been fantastic all throughout the scenes with Lola, but following her death and portraying his grief he makes it so believable and realistic. I couldn’t even begin to imagine the pain he is showing.
I have fallen behind this week, and last, but I really wish they hadn't gone with the weird Lola lookalike story.

There must be loads of different directions they could have taken with the storyline of his grief, and maybe meeting her but not this stuff of him bringing Lola's perfume to her and so on.

I honestly feel as if the writers don't know yet where they are going with it.

How on earth has Cindys story gone from really gripping to the most dull thing I’ve seen in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.