Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Count me in as a u turn on Chips as well, I hated her scenes in yesterday’s episode but enjoyed her today 😂

Reactions: 10
It’s annoying that only one day takes place over a week long episodes. I preferred when it was a day per episode format.

Reactions: 7
Awww Ian and Kathy ❤

it’s hard to imagine how this Ravi, Priya and Nish thing will unfold. Her and Nish were eyeing each other up but it’s obvious she’s still mad about Ravi beneath the hate. I can definitely see them getting back together.

Reactions: 9
That scene with Kathy, Ian and Sharon was fantastic. As well as Peter and Priya - she’s my mumma.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Avani is definitely a chip off the old block, Ravi sees it too. No DNA test required then.

She has the same front as her father, we are just about seeing the same softer side, she really didn't want to leave with Priya.

Awww Ian and Kathy ❤

it’s hard to imagine how this Ravi, Priya and Nish thing will unfold. Her and Nish were eyeing each other up but it’s obvious she’s still mad about Ravi beneath the hate. I can definitely see them getting back together.
Behind every DILF is a GDILF 😆
It will be dangerous times for Priya and Ravi looking ahead, if they go down this Narcissistic Nish entitlement route.

Ravi has it too, this possessive magnetism, but Nish has it in bucketloads. Poor Suki but at least we know she will be alive for Crimbo
---
Avani is cute, she reminds me of a female Fatboy.
Avani was sweet though, lowkey melted my cold heart lol she has even melted Ravi and Nugget, and Nish!
EE writers with their unconscious bias - don’t judge a book by its cover.

Kinda wish I had a long lost relative turn up 😆

Last edited:
I’ve changed my mind on Avani now after today’s episode I like her.

On another note the pic of Shazza that was posted yesterday of her fringe has me in stitches 😭😂

• Haha
Lola only died about 3/4 months ago so why does Jay keep banging on about "moving on"?

Reactions: 8
Lola only died about 3/4 months ago so why does Jay keep banging on about "moving on"?
I think when Billy brought up about spreading Lola’s ashes it made Jay feel like he has to move on because he thinks everyone else is. I agree she only died a few months ago he’s still grieving and clearly struggling. I don’t think anyone would move on that fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shes chips until her dad gives her an official food name like her bro

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.