Eastenders #20 right then you slaaaaaaaaaaaags

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth has Cindys story gone from really gripping to the most dull thing I’ve seen in years.
I think they’ve dragged it out. I also don’t think her daughters have been great additions or Elaine so I don’t really care what happens with them.

Reactions: 13
I've seen rumers that zainbab is coming back. Could that be who is also trying to get the pawnbrokers like cindy is?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How on earth has Cindys story gone from really gripping to the most dull thing I’ve seen in years.
We had a week of drama, and now it's all about the pie and mash shop 🥴. I recall the drama with Janine was more or less ongoing until her exit. Shame we haven't seen something similar
---
I've seen rumers that zainbab is coming back. Could that be who is also trying to get the pawnbrokers like cindy is?
No thanks! There was nothing likeable about her. She treated everyone like tit, including her own husband. Thankfully she no longer has any family links to The Square.

Reactions: 4
I have fallen behind this week, and last, but I really wish they hadn't gone with the weird Lola lookalike story.

There must be loads of different directions they could have taken with the storyline of his grief, and maybe meeting her but not this stuff of him bringing Lola's perfume to her and so on.

I honestly feel as if the writers don't know yet where they are going with it.
Definitely. I really dislike the storyline involving her. He is doing a good enough job regarding his grief with how he looks, behaves, talks and the insomnia. I have sometimes thought it looks like she might have feelings for him, but who knows where it’s actually going.

I really, really love Priya. And, God help me, Avani too.

Don't kick me out the team hahaha.
I love Priya too and Avani is pretty good too.

Priya is already iconic - sleeping with Peter in her first episode, stealing Jean's jacket and waving an onion under her daughter's nose to make her cry 😁

Brilliant, although I fear that she will be used by Nish and has no idea what she's up against there. She'll think she's got him wrapped around her finger but she doesn't yet know he's a violent psycho.

I agree it has been a bit disappointing in the aftermath of the reveal.

Reactions: 5
Ben is such a bleep. He was having chemsex two minutes ago, going round the sq caving people's heads in and he can't find a shred of sympathy for his best friend who's been there for him, through tick and thin, absolute bleep.

I'll say it again Priya and Chips are great new additions to the show. I hope Nish doesn't mess Priya up, but I'm sure he will. I've put my new prediction in the other thread. Chips actually makes Nugget likable too, I loved the interrogation between her Ravi and Nugget, definitely the most natural scenes I've seen from both Ravi and Nugget.

Another great week, much needed after last week

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The scenes between Priya and Stacey gave me Pat and Peggy vibes 😆. Writers are missing a golden opportunity if they haven’t already decided to make them friends
I was thinking watching tonight’s ep, Stacey and Priya would make a great friendship. Stacey needs a friend!

Possible return.

I saw an article about the possible return of the clicky heeled lothario David Wicks. :D

Not sure that Michael French ever wanted a return but it would hot things up. He would come back for Cindy then have affairs with every other woman in the Square ...... apart from Elaine and the gruesome twosome kids, they are far too immature!

• Heart
After Paul died, didn’t Jay really help Ben out? I seem to remember he was even going to help him get revenge on the killers.

Reactions: 8
After Paul died, didn’t Jay really help Ben out? I seem to remember he was even going to help him get revenge on the killers.
jay has always helped ben out to my memory. he’s literally always had ben’s back or at least genuinely tried to talk sense into him - it’s a shame ben can’t seem to remember that right now.

Reactions: 13
Possible return.

I saw an article about the possible return of the clicky heeled lothario David Wicks. :D

Not sure that Michael French ever wanted a return but it would hot things up. He would come back for Cindy then have affairs with every other woman in the Square ...... apart from Elaine and the gruesome twosome kids, they are far too immature!
David Wick omg… him and Rocky. Don’t judge me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jay has helped Ben in the past but it would be messed up for Lexi to come across Jay with a lookalike of Lola who also dresses the same

Reactions: 7
jay has always helped ben out to my memory. he’s literally always had ben’s back or at least genuinely tried to talk sense into him - it’s a shame ben can’t seem to remember that right now.
Exactly, Jay has always been there for Ben.

Ben is being unbelievably hypocritical, selfish and, as usual, it's all about him.

The dynamic in their relationship is now all wrong. Ben doesn't really want to co parent with Jay and so he's being hard on him because this is a good excuse to let out his resentment. Meanwhile Jay has lost his wife and his home and is now on his own playing gooseberry to a married couple while sleeping on their sofa. Jay's position is unsustainable, he doesn't even have the privacy of his own bedroom.

Ben is such a prick. He’s making Jays grief all about HIM and how Jays hurting is affecting HIM.

I really like Priya and Avani but I am eyerolling a lot at ravi the perfect father 🙄
---
Why the duck does Ben keep acting as though him missing Lola is somehow equal to the grief Jay is going through. Such a prick.

Priyas bum and legs stole the show in that tight thigh split mini skirt. I can't find her real age anywhere...Just an article from 2019 mentioning being in Shakespeare before 30, so I would guess that she's 32-33. So as her daughter is 23 playing a 14 year old, to be mother and daughter in real life she would have been pregnant at around nine years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.