Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen the episode yet but saw a clip of Scarlett on Instagram. Why is she calling Kat auntie?
Tommy is Scarlett’s 2nd cousin on their dads side (or so they think). In this case calling Kat Auntie is just a term for her cousin’s mum.

They are actually half brother and sister as they are both unaware that they share the same father, Michael Moon

Reactions: 5
Tommy is Scarlett’s 2nd cousin on their dads side (or so they think). In this case calling Kat Auntie is just a term for her cousin’s mum.

They are actually half brother and sister as they are both unaware that they share the same father, Michael Moon
Ah thanks! I’ve got no chance of keeping up with the Eastenders family tree 😂

Reactions: 5
Gray is losing the plot! Why did he bring up Tina all of a sudden? I guess because he's losing the plot! Do we think he's going to off that boss of his next? Or Chelsea?

Reactions: 10
Apparently Kheerat will be getting a new love interest autumn time. I hope it isn’t Janine 🙄 I liked watching his interaction with Stacey 🤞🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What was going on with suki and honey
👀
I think Suki is developing a crush on Honey. It looks to be totally one sided though. I don’t think Suki has had many people take an interest in her before as a friend (as she’s quite cold and she usually has the barriers up) so she’s probably misinterpreted Honey’s interest in her

Reactions: 11
As much as I love Gray’s comedown, the fact it’s a minor character like Laura is semi annoying for me. No doubt other characters will be involved to, but her saying all those lines when we don’t have that much insight into her ruins it slightly as she got more lines than some regular characters get in a whole year 😭

Reactions: 11
As much as I love Gray’s comedown, the fact it’s a minor character like Laura is semi annoying for me. No doubt other characters will be involved to, but her saying all those lines when we don’t have that much insight into her ruins it slightly as she got more lines than some regular characters get in a whole year 😭
I’m still hoping Mitch will play a big part in this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t, he abandoned his daughter physically, emotionally and financially, he never even sent her a birthday card for most of her life. For him to swoop in as the big hero would be awful.

Reactions: 4
I've always thought Whitney would be the one to bring him down. She hasn't really been involved in that storyline lately, but maybe there's still time. I think they will get together and she'll soon find out what he's really like. Or maybe not if the story is wrapping up soon. I thought it would be the Christmas storyline this year.

Or maybe Gray will get together with Janine. That'll definitely be the end of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t, he abandoned his daughter physically, emotionally and financially, he never even sent her a birthday card for most of her life. For him to swoop in as the big hero would be awful.
I hadn’t thought of it like that good point, but I really want it’s more focused on Chantelle because she suffered by far the most of Gray’s behaviours

Reactions: 7
True, true. But it would be nice to see Mitch involved as I remember a scene where they were on holiday and Chantelle lying on his lap and Mitch telling her she was always going to be his baby girl a day or two before Gray killed her. I don’t remember much else about this long storyline, but that really touched me. Plus, Mitch never liked Gray from the offset so would be nice for him to be part of uncovering it all.

This is the only clip I could find that was near it. Yes Karen has been the parent ‘there’ for Chantelle most her life, but Mitch was the one who had Gray near enough sussed and encouraged Chantelle to stay.

• Heart
Apparently Kheerat will be getting a new love interest autumn time. I hope it isn’t Janine 🙄 I liked watching his interaction with Stacey 🤞🏼
Forget Suki and Honey, I think Kheerat and Honey would be a cute couple, he would be the kind man she needs in her life. Jay is just a third child.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Forget Suki and Honey, I think Kheerat and Honey would be a cute couple, he would be the kind man she needs in her life. Jay is just a third child.
I agree that Honey needs someone a bit more mature than Jay.
That's a really ickky relationship.🤮

Kheerat is certainly one of the most attractive men in Walford, although I'm not sure that he would work with Honey and Suki most definitely wouldn't approve.

Kheerat has hooked up with Shazza and Stacey but neither of those relationships seemed plausible either 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.