Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Scarlett😢

Did he ever find all her stuff she was leaving with ? The box of memories, did she get it ? The money ?
I think Kheerat gave the box to Mitch and Karen? Can’t remember if they still have it. This storyline has gone on for far too long!

Reactions: 4
Much better episode last night (or perhaps a better combination of characters).

I'm impressed with the casting for Scarlett, she looks just like Janine when she was young.

Reactions: 6
Nah I reckon she's in on it with Janine.
The people Kat took Scarlett to ha do be some sort of family or friend.
I think the same too! I think it’s going to be like the dotty and nick storyline when dotty was little.

Reactions: 7
Just been catching up on this week's episodes. Are they really struggling that much for storylines we had to endure basically a whole episode of Whitney singing 😭 she's one of the ones I like least - sick of her face

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been catching up on this week's episodes. Are they really struggling that much for storylines we had to endure basically a whole episode of Whitney singing 😭 she's one of the ones I like least - sick of her face
U didn't quite get that, are they trying to make her a singing sensation??!!

Reactions: 2
When are we gonna get full length episodes again?
And when will they realise that allowing us to binge watch a week of episodes on a Monday was a good thing?

I don't think there is anything in it. Many of us will have worked with hot colleagues before without wanting to cross the line by rattling them.

Reactions: 1
Haven’t seen the episode yet but saw a clip of Scarlett on Instagram. Why is she calling Kat auntie?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.