Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just read in the TV guide that Whitney
gets a Valentine's day kiss. If it's from Kush could be that he just signed his own death warrant!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nancy is coming back! Loved her character!
That's good news I always liked her. I'm guessing that Himesh Patel won't be coming back though!

I don't quite understand why Shirley is so mad at Phil after all it's not his fault that Tina was accused and he didn't try to frame her.

I don't quite understand why Shirley is so mad at Phil after all it's not his fault that Tina was accused and he didn't try to frame her.
It’s just an excuse to have more sexual tension between Shirley and Phil 🤮

• Haha
When gray gets angry it makes me laugh so much 😂cos he knows people are clocking onto him. He’s such a good actor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I assumed he was bribing her so he could murder her to get his anger out :eek::LOL:
I binge watched ‘you’ on Netflix so now I see opportunities everywhere 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope it is the same actress though.

I don’t like the girl who now plays Chelsea, she looks so harsh. Maybe that’s why she was chosen, to reflect the current storyline.
It is the same actress ❤ She’s already back filming 👍

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see what they do with Nancy, always nice when they keep the same actors. I think I’ve got used to new Chelsea now.

Double episode tonight isn’t it?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sharon going about like the grim reaper with her bloody hood up all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.