Eastenders #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Ruby's club open when its lockdown?
It's filmed about 8 weeks in advance and they said when they started back up that they would touch on covid but it wouldn't be a focus so I guess they're trying to make it look more normal now. I'm just jealous of anyone in a club even if it is Ruby's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed he seems to have a lump on his jawline in more recent episodes, hopefully it’s nothing sinister
Yeah, I have noticed that. It kind of looks like one side of his mouth is stuffed with cotton wool.

Reactions: 1
I saw some rumours that Whitney is going to go out with Kush and that Gray is going to kill him!
I hope that isn't true as I like Kush.

Gray is surely going to be caught over the text message he sent pretending to be Tina.

So poor Denise has been kidnapped again 🙄

And Ruby is letting drug dealer Dotty manage her bar😂 yeah right. Dotty is such a useless pointless character I wish they would get rid of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh, I hope that's not true about Kush @Scotch Mist I think Grey will kill again, though. It's only a matter of time...

I do think Whitney will be the one who uncovers everything and brings him down.

Reactions: 8
I agree about Dotty, there isn’t even a storyline for her. I saw that Stacey had her baby, I wonder if she managed to film her final scenes for however she was supposed to leave

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I have noticed that. It kind of looks like one side of his mouth is stuffed with cotton wool.
Yeah it was definitely drooping last night & there’s a good sized lump. Really hope he’s ok.

I saw some rumours that Whitney is going to go out with Kush and that Gray is going to kill him!
I hope that isn't true as I like Kush.

Gray is surely going to be caught over the text message he sent pretending to be Tina.

So poor Denise has been kidnapped again 🙄

And Ruby is letting drug dealer Dotty manage her bar😂 yeah right. Dotty is such a useless pointless character I wish they would get rid of her.
It would be very easy to trace the location of her phone when he sent & it would be foolish of the writers to leave that out

Reactions: 5
I agree about Dotty, there isn’t even a storyline for her. I saw that Stacey had her baby, I wonder if she managed to film her final scenes for however she was supposed to leave
I think that when they cast Dotty they had a story line planned for her and Dot but then June quit so it never happened. They should have written Dotty out then as she's not adding anything to the show.

It does appear that they are cutting back on the cast. Big Mo has just been written out. I quite like her but she's always been a background character. The Ahmed sisters have also been written out and Sonia has gone. Who's next? Hopefully Dotty 😄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.