Eastenders #13 Who’ll spend Christmas dead on the floor? & Ravi makes Tattlers scream for more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad to hear there might be a new family running the Vic and if Ray Winstone is cast that will be fab. He's a better actor than Dyer and would be a great addition to the cast.

I'm always nonplussed when Sharon goes on about the Vic being home, given that her dad was murdered there and buried in the cellar 😄 there's no accounting for taste 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad to hear there might be a new family running the Vic and if Ray Winstone is cast that will be fab. He's a better actor than Dyer and would be a great addition to the cast.

I'm always nonplussed when Sharon goes on about the Vic being home, given that her dad was murdered there and buried in the cellar 😄 there's no accounting for taste 😃
Not to mention when.she tried to kill Ian in there. All these characters are blessed with selective amnesia aren't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just read that Stacey is going to be doing a new major storyline centred around the family facing poverty that hasn't been done before.
Stacey is always broke though! 🙄

It made me wonder if Stacey will go into some form of prostitution or may she'll sell Lily's baby on the dark web 😃

Anyone else got any ideas?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I've just read that Stacey is going to be doing a new major storyline centred around the family facing poverty that hasn't been done before.
Stacey is always broke though! 🙄

It made me wonder if Stacey will go into some form of prostitution or may she'll sell Lily's baby on the dark web 😃

Anyone else got any ideas?
It will probably just be about her using a food bank or something boring like that

• Haha
It will probably just be about her using a food bank or something boring like that
Didn’t Denise already use a food bank? But she got the last parcel and had to give it to a starving family. Because that’s what happens at food banks according to Eastenders.

I still haven’t forgiven Kim for eating all her biscuits.

• Haha
I think Stacey will turn to prostitution, maybe Max will end up being one of her clients and come back to end up on the floor of the Vic at Xmas lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
maybe Ravi is being investigated for a sex ring or something, Stacey gets desperate and ends up part of it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Both Kat at the cab office and Denise in her kitchen have the same rainbow heart mug from Tesco. Boring fact, I've got the same mugs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it Denise who ate food from a bin or food she found outside? Sure I remember that
Yes she did. But she was dating Kush at the time so already had him to snack on. 🥵

An Onlyfans storyline would be hilarious because they’d have to come up with a pretend name for it. Like when they used to show Facebook on the show it was called Yourface or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes she did. But she was dating Kush at the time so already had him to snack on. 🥵

An Onlyfans storyline would be hilarious because they’d have to come up with a pretend name for it. Like when they used to show Facebook on the show it was called Yourface or something.
Like Love Cave on Hollyoaks and the Poodle search engine Emmerdale used to mention

• Haha
Reactions: 6
N the fake mumsnet Chantelle was on!
It’s alright them bringing in new characters but they never use them. You’ve got background characters like Bernie and Ash who say 4 words every quarter and they give constant storylines to Whitney and Ben

• Haha
Reactions: 7
N the fake mumsnet Chantelle was on!
Mothernatter.co.uk!

BC06FA65-1CB9-45CB-93AB-201CAC4A8B6E.jpeg

AIBU to put the knives pointy side up in the dishwasher? My DH is always telling me this is unsafe but I CBA to point them downwards. Am getting my ducks in a row to LTB.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was actually shook when Chelsea said Instagram the other day I was thinking surely they’d have to make up a silly name for it like everything else🤣

• Haha
What’s the social media Kim uses for her FoxCatcher lives ? 😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.