Eastenders #13 Who’ll spend Christmas dead on the floor? & Ravi makes Tattlers scream for more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I thought with first pregnancy you didn’t normally feel movement until around 20 weeks

I was surprised they just gave her two tablets and sent her on her way 😢 I thought she’d have to have a surgical abortion given her bump
The NHS seems to favour the pill method nowadays. I’d like to say it’s because there are fewer complications, but it’s probably just a cheaper option for them and it means things can be done a lot quicker. Really tit to send women home to just deal with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm pissed off because I came on here and realised there were 2 episodes tonight. I only recorded one 🤣🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nah Christmas Day will be ruined if they kill off my Ravi and his DREAMY (not scary) eyes😭😭😭

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Also, did anyone hear when Jack said he was working on a big organised crime investigation and then Denise spotted ravi’s profile on his laptop? 😬 I wonder when the hotel situation will come out? I still think jack is a possibility.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Also, did anyone hear when Jack said he was working on a big organised crime investigation and then Denise spotted ravi’s profile on his laptop? 😬 I wonder when the hotel situation will come out? I still think jack is a possibility.
Unless he was just baiting Denise with that picture on his laptop, it could be the organised crime doesn't involved ravishing(?) Ravi but Jack is guessing there is something going on between the hairy scary one and his wife and is baiting he?. On the other hand Ravi could be Public enemy no1!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I certainly admire Ravi's looks but let's not pretend that he's really a delightful lovable guy who can be trusted. He was in prison then came out and murdered his dad. He's obviously still involved with crime if Jack is investigating him.

Nobody in EE gets away with murder forever so at some point in the future Ravi will either be murdered himself or end up in prison. I'm hoping he murders dad number 2 Nish because he's a vile controlling bastard. Shocking that he called Suki a ho for having a cup of tea with Mitch!

Reactions: 12
Last nights episode was so sad, I don't care for either Whit or Zack but credit where it is due they did deliver that so well.
I want Nish gone, he has delivered nothing since his arrival. Ravi, I don't think will be killed I think there is new storyline with his associates and Jack who is the most dimwit cop ever will get killed off, he's shouty and awful.

Reactions: 17
Well I certainly admire Ravi's looks but let's not pretend that he's really a delightful lovable guy who can be trusted. He was in prison then came out and murdered his dad. He's obviously still involved with crime if Jack is investigating him.

Nobody in EE gets away with murder forever so at some point in the future Ravi will either be murdered himself or end up in prison. I'm hoping he murders dad number 2 Nish because he's a vile controlling bastard. Shocking that he called Suki a ho for having a cup of tea with Mitch!
I think Nish going would be a bit predictable, I really find Ravi quite scary I the actor playing him is pretty good at the mad eyed stare and overall creepiness.
---
Last nights episode was so sad, I don't care for either Whit or Zack but credit where it is due they did deliver that so well.
I want Nish gone, he has delivered nothing since his arrival. Ravi, I don't think will be killed I think there is new storyline with his associates and Jack who is the most dimwit cop ever will get killed off, he's shouty and awful.
I find him almost like a cartoon character.

• Haha
That call Nish made to Ravi in The Vic last night I think Miitch is cruising for a bruising.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Unless he was just baiting Denise with that picture on his laptop, it could be the organised crime doesn't involved ravishing(?) Ravi but Jack is guessing there is something going on between the hairy scary one and his wife and is baiting he?. On the other hand Ravi could be Public enemy no1!!
I didn’t think of that! When Denise came in he moved the papers and had a half smile at one point, it’s all a bit 🙈😬 for me.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t think of that! When Denise came in he moved the papers and had a half smile at one point, it’s all a bit 🙈😬 for me.
Thing is, is the Shouty one clever enough for all this cloak and dagger business but I deffo think Mitch is in for a beating for having a cuppa!

• Sad
Why are Nish and Suki living in that tit hole? What happened to the posh flat?

Reactions: 4
Why are Nish and Suki living in that tit hole? What happened to the posh flat?
It was most likely too small for the family. Although ... thinking about some of the houses on Albert Square ... they are like Dr Who's tardis! So many people live with Chelsea ... her sprog, Whit, the two brothers (along with whoever is coming in to shag someone). Then Stacey's house ... Jean and her bloke, Lily, Stacey's other two sprogs. They must all sleep on very narrow bunk beds 😆

It was most likely too small for the family. Although ... thinking about some of the houses on Albert Square ... they are like Dr Who's tardis! So many people live with Chelsea ... her sprog, Whit, the two brothers (along with whoever is coming in to shag someone). Then Stacey's house ... Jean and her bloke, Lily, Stacey's other two sprogs. They must all sleep on very narrow bunk beds 😆
1677581650223.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We know the police are investigating Ravi about something as Callum & Jack were discussing it at the station a couple of weeks ago. It was on Callum’s laptop and Jack walked in and saw it and asked him about it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.