Eastenders #13 Who’ll spend Christmas dead on the floor? & Ravi makes Tattlers scream for more!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was most likely too small for the family. Although ... thinking about some of the houses on Albert Square ... they are like Dr Who's tardis! So many people live with Chelsea ... her sprog, Whit, the two brothers (along with whoever is coming in to shag someone). Then Stacey's house ... Jean and her bloke, Lily, Stacey's other two sprogs. They must all sleep on very narrow bunk beds 😆
Stacey’s is ridiculous she also has Alfie, Freddie and Eve doesn’t she? So 9 of them supposedly. Karen had her and Mitch, Keanu, Bernie, Bailey, Mac and Mia and it’s an upstairs flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stacey’s is ridiculous she also has Alfie, Freddie and Eve doesn’t she? So 9 of them supposedly. Karen had her and Mitch, Keanu, Bernie, Bailey, Mac and Mia and it’s an upstairs flat.
Karen has also had Felix and Finlay living there, and Tiffany and Keegan at one point. Also her younger kids who live with their dad now and are never mentioned. I think the Slaters beat them though. All the sisters, Jean and Stacey, Big Mo and Charlie, random mates of Stacey’s…

Just another thought but after Nish calling Ravi about dealing with Mitch - could Nish be the head of the organised crime and Ravi works for him? Suki took that phone call from a tenant who said they’d called Vinny or Nish (can’t remember who she said) several times and got no response. Vinny was involved with the damage to Phil’s chicken shop. Nish keeps going off for meetings but never says where or what he’s doing.

I hope they don’t kill Mitch. Didn’t Nish go to prison for killing the neighbour he thought was having an affair with Suki? Or did I imagine that 😅

• Wow
Think Amy suspects something between Denise and Ravi based on last nights episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Not only have their gone down the Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin route of naming their daughter after a fruit, but they have also picked a slang term for a vagina.

Reactions: 4

Not only have their gone down the Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin route of naming their daughter after a fruit, but they have also picked a slang term for a vagina.
Ngl it's quite clear that wasn't the actual name, but a nickname she gave the foetus during pregnancy. if the baby had survived it would've been called something else

Reactions: 16
I thought peach came from her conversation with lily about the size the baby would be

Reactions: 15
Just another thought but after Nish calling Ravi about dealing with Mitch - could Nish be the head of the organised crime and Ravi works for him? Suki took that phone call from a tenant who said they’d called Vinny or Nish (can’t remember who she said) several times and got no response. Vinny was involved with the damage to Phil’s chicken shop. Nish keeps going off for meetings but never says where or what he’s doing.

I hope they don’t kill Mitch. Didn’t Nish go to prison for killing the neighbour he thought was having an affair with Suki? Or did I imagine that 😅
I think Nosh probably imagine the affair.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So I thought with first pregnancy you didn’t normally feel movement until around 20 weeks

I was surprised they just gave her two tablets and sent her on her way 😢 I thought she’d have to have a surgical abortion given her bump
I haven’t watched this weeks episodes yet because I’ve been through this myself and am building up to it. I was 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant when I had my son and I had to give birth to him. I wasn’t offered surgery and I’m glad. If I’d had surgery I wouldn’t of been able to spend any time with him. I’m glad Eastenders do stories like this to bring awareness to these issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched this weeks episodes yet because I’ve been through this myself and am building up to it. I was 21 weeks and 5 days pregnant when I had my son and I had to give birth to him. I wasn’t offered surgery and I’m glad. If I’d had surgery I wouldn’t of been able to spend any time with him. I’m glad Eastenders do stories like this to bring awareness to these issues.
It is a tough watch, if you feel it may upset you don't pressure yourself to watch them. All support to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think the name Peach was only used while she was still unborn and that she would have been given a different name if she had been a healthy child that had gone full term. However Peach would be a nice term of endearment for her as well.

Reactions: 15
The NHS seems to favour the pill method nowadays. I’d like to say it’s because there are fewer complications, but it’s probably just a cheaper option for them and it means things can be done a lot quicker. Really tit to send women home to just deal with it.
I might be wrong but I thought the nurse said this tablet was to start it off and she was to come back in two days for the procedure- which I thought might be delivery rather than more tablets.

Reactions: 8
Mitch’s friendship with Suki will be because his daughter was also in a controlling-abusive relationship.
I’m hoping he will be a supportive friend rather than Next Murdered, exactly like Kheerat was for Chantelle.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Annoyed that EE has been cancelled again 😡 due to bloody football.
Are there 2 episodes on tomorrow?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but I thought the nurse said this tablet was to start it off and she was to come back in two days for the procedure- which I thought might be delivery rather than more tablets.
She would go back for another tablet. And then likely need a procedure to remove anything that remains inside after the 2 tablets

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.