Eastenders #12 It's a bummer if Zack's got your number

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this rate Whitless will end up going completely doolally🤪
Perhaps she could then kidnap a baby (Lily's might be available) and murder someone (Alfie 🙏 please) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought they checked for edwards syndrome at the 12 week blood tests and during the first scan.
Yeah they do along with Pataus and Down syndrome, they’ll measure fluid on back of babies neck and take bloods from the woman. I’ve recently had my results back as currently pregnant with my third, took just over a week.

I assumed the text Whitney had was results from her bloods at midwife appointment where they check you for HIV along with couple other things but I’m sure she mentioned the baby is ok and those results have nothing to do with baby so guessing they’re the ones from the scan which she got all ok for so doesn’t make sense 🤔

Reactions: 5
At this rate Whitless will end up going completely doolally🤪
Perhaps she could then kidnap a baby (Lily's might be available) and murder someone (Alfie 🙏 please) 😉
It'll be like Ronnie and Kat's baby all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point it’s just scaremongering, how much awareness needs to be raised about a rare almost always fatal condition happening during the pregnancy of a character who has already been through the mill several times over in her young life. It’s like an after school PSA drama.

No one on the square can have a regular pregnancy or life event they always have to attach an issue to it.

It'll be like Ronnie and Kat's baby all over again!
How stupid was that storyline though? Not only did Kat leave a newborn baby asleep alone in a pub, she didn’t notice her baby had been swapped? Like who wouldn’t recognise their own child they’d just given birth to?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How stupid was that storyline though? Not only did Kat leave a newborn baby asleep alone in a pub, she didn’t notice her baby had been swapped? Like who wouldn’t recognise their own child they’d just given birth to?
or that the health visitor wouldn’t notice that the baby’s records/weight etc didn’t match! wasn’t there a thing where ronnie and jack’s baby had a club foot at birth (or sm) and it had obviously been magically resolved and no one really questioned it.

i’m sure they had to finish that storyline early because of the bad press so maybe they planned to look into that further but it was ridic. and that ronnie and kat just continued existing around each other!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Mr Krabs @LaBlonde this isn't even fitting when it comes to a discussion of such a dark storyline but came across this right before I saw your posts so I had to share. 🤣
Screenshot_20230127-181520_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Despite all the doom and gloom though I howled last night when Ricky sr said Sonia’s trumpet was the worst comeback since herpes 😂 sick of all the depressing storylines to be honest, EE does funny so well.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't get why they need so many "issue based" storylines running at once - HIV, Glioblastoma, Edward's syndrome etc.... what are they trying to achieve. It's too much.

Reactions: 12
i read this in her voice 🤣

need this embroidered on a cushion or on a little handwritten sign, live laugh love style.
Someone at Glasto had this.

3FAB0C1F-72C1-4669-A0A3-F6004C416CC2.jpeg

I just love that she says that quote to an elderly nun. Iconic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just remembered that there was a storyline where Lee got clamidya from Abi and passed it onto Whitney when she was pregnant. She then lost the baby. Poor Whit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Whitney will have a TFMR. Also agree that Lily seemed very interested when eavesdropping on Sharon and Lola’s conversation about adoption and will allow Whitney to adopt her baby

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think Whitney will have a TFMR. Also agree that Lily seemed very interested when eavesdropping on Sharon and Lola’s conversation about adoption and will allow Whitney to adopt her baby
It doesn't really work like that in real life. A baby put up for adoption will have plenty of couples wanting the child. Whitney would be nowhere near the top of the list. Whitney lives in a shared house and she's not in a committed relationship. She has no stability to offer.

• Haha
It doesn't really work like that in real life. A baby put up for adoption will have plenty of couples wanting the child. Whitney would be nowhere near the top of the list. Whitney lives in a shared house and she's not in a committed relationship. She has no stability to offer.
If you want your child to be adopted by someone you know & obviously they want that too then you would tell the local council, they would assess & court would make decision. The process wouldn't be open to all so to speak in that situation. I don't mean to be too serious but you absolutely do not need to be in a relationship to adopt or foster. The shared living could be a problem but not impossible. Why do I even care, its soap world they will just make it up to suit anyway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And Whitney’s family which would go in her favour but I can’t see Stacey letting her grandchild leave the Slater household either.

I really like Rhys, he’s a weirdo but I find him funny.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.